Plan A : Phone Number

Girl x Friend

 

 

Plan A, Phone Number 


3:00 P.M.

 

Chanyeol had eight members— eight!

Imagine his predicament every time he wanders around Suho's hyung room. There goes , giving him 'what-are-you-doing-here' looks since his room is downstairs. They would always pass by Suho hyung's room though. Exactly when he's there. So, he will always end up making a foolish reason.

 

 

" Suho hyung borrows my caps " That was a brilliant answer at first. 

 

But it turned out bad after a while.

 

" Suho hyung borrows my shirt "

" Suho hyung borrows my pants " 

" Suho hyung borrows my shoes "

" Suho hyung borrows my boxer " Opps. 

 

 

Obviously. he and Suho have a big differences and not to forget, sizes.  Look at Suho, he is way too short. From Chanyeol's point of view, of course. 

The awkward moment when they did not interrogate him further.

 

He thought they would go " Are you hiding something from us? " You know, like the police interrogate the offenders.

What will he answer? The truth? No way.

 

 

That will only invite them to booming him with a lot of questions. Until he passes out maybe? 

Truthfully, This is the only way to get her number.

 

 

Yes , Chanyeol had been thinking. He wants her to be with him in the movie.

It was what he wants from the start. It's also something in his wishlist all these times. He wants to be close with her. Who?

 

His crush.  

A person like him have feelings too okay. He's are not a statue, he has also been gifted with feeling. To loved or  be loved. He didn't care anymore.  To be honest, He only wants her. It's really hurt to see she's chatting with Suho hyung, Sehun, Xiumin and sometimes with Kyungsoo too. They look so close. Who will not jealous? Especially, Suho hyung. He even have her phone number. And he also hangs out with her sometimes. Yes, they are in the same age but who cares about the damn digits anyway.   

 

Chanyeol knows Suho have a massive crush on her. So, do him. That's was an old story. He knew anyway. 

Can you even imagine  how is his feeling? When he saw by his own eyes Seohyun brushed off some confetti from Suho's hair? He still can't forget the incidents. Although that was long ago. Yeah, he knows that she's caring, but that's seems wrong to him. I mean. He supposed to be at that place. Why Suho?

 

He still remember doing  protest to after the incidents. He didn't join them in dinner,breakfast neither lunch.The members started to get worried, they keep persuade him to eat together. But he's still not in the mood. He only drinks plain water. Until, that one day he felt so hungry to the stage he could die. So, he went to the dining table. The members are shocked with his presence there. But didn;t mutter a word. As always, Do Kyungsoo would be the one who served everything on the table. He saw Chanyeol. 

 

Guess what. 

He didn't give Chanyeol food. 

When Chanyeol was about to ask him why did that. He proudly announced " You are punished. Don't eat with us for a week! "  

He said it seriously, without looking at him.

" Wait why? "   

" Don't you know how much food are being wasted because of you" Kyungsoo remarked. 

" I didn't eat for the two days only " Chanyeol replied. 

" We have 3 meals a day, two days mean 6 meals are being wasted. Do you know how much that they cost ? "  He keeps on nagging about the kitchenware prices are way too expensive. 

 

For a moment, Chanyeol thought it was her mom, but no. it was Do Kyungsoo. 

 

The member couldn't help him either, they will get a smack if they interfere. No ones dare to interfere including Suho even Do Kyungsoo listened to him well. But in this case, no. He thought D.O was only joked, but of course he's not. 

He went through hardship along the 1 week period. He need to spends money just to buy food. What the.

 

Starting from that, Chanyeol promised  to himself that he will never make any protest like that again. 

 

 


Back to the story,

 

It's not like Chanyeol didn't offer the jobs to other people. But they are not available. He tried a few of them. He tried Victoria and Luna. Since they have the criteria. But, both of them are full with the schedule. He tried some actress from their company too. Got their number from Superjunior hyung. But they weren't available too. Some of them are on holidays too. He did not want to disturb them. 

 

Although he felt doomed at first because everyone reject his offer,  but the little boy inside him was so happy.  Why? Isn't that obvious?

" I  need to get her phone number " That will do. 

 

A lot of questions were going on his mind. " Will she accept his proposal, wait cut that crap.

His offer. 

 


4:30 P.M.

Some of the members went out for shopping that evening, only Kyungsoo, Suho and Lay are home.

" This is the only chance" Chanyeol whisper. He sees Suho is too focused on the guitar lesson with Lay. Recently, Suho hyung was so interested in guitar  playing. He asks Chanyeol to teach him, but Chanyeol  demand a fee. While Lay are willing to teach him without any fees. Lay hyung already rich on his own lol. 

 

Chanyeol goes to Suho's room. Searching for his cell phone. Usually, he did not bring anything when he's learning. He don't even bring phone when we when for practice.

 

He's been looking everywhere though, but they are nowhere to be found. Are they with him?

 

" Looking for something? Or perhaps this? "Kyungsoo ask, he then shows Suho's cell phone to him.Chanyeol is dumbfounded.

How does he know? 

 

Oh no. He's dead meat now.

 

" Here take it " Chanyeol is hesitating to take it.

 

He must have order you  come and take his phone " 

 

Chanyeol take it, and smiles bitterly to him. 

 

" Tell Suho hyung I already win over his high score in temple run. " He said then goes out the room .

 

" Fuh, That was so close " Chanyeol let out a heavy breath. Do Kyungsoo didn't know his plans. Isn't he?

 

 

He's going through the password easily, since he had seen it a lot of times. But, seems like he's not the only ones who know. D.O knows it too. He wonders what is their relationship when they have no nothing to hide with each other.

 

He copy down her number and named it as 'My Angel' 

Sounds like a stalker but who cares? 

 

Park Chanyeol goes downstairs, to his room. After locking the door, his hand dials the number and, There goes Plan A 

 

 

 


P/s : Thank you for subscribe this story and thank you for the warm comments. I read all of them. Chapter 2 is updated. Sorry if there's error in the spelling or what. I'm writing this in 2:41 a.m. So please forgive me. An sorry I went babbling too much in this chapter, I need to make it longer and my brain could not works properly lol. By the way, pls comment what do you think about this chapter. By the way, will she picks up his call? 

manga, phone, and anime image