Prologue

Girl x Friend

   

PROLOGUE


 

2:09 P.M.

 

" It's now or never " Chanyeol thought while mess his hair in frustration. He seems to be  more frustrated than ever. It's been few days he's been acting so damn weird. Even his group members notice his changes, and of course he notices himself too.

 

The youngest, Oh Sehun even told him to get a medical check-up. He assumes that Oh Sehun kid, thinks he's already  lost his mind. "Geez, that kid "  He knows what he's been feeling anyway. But what's up with Do Kyungsoo. He told Chanyeol to reject the offer if he feels pressure to do them. There's no way he will reject that. It's not like what they think anyway.

 

He's not in pressure  because of the character that he will carry, but instead he's in pressure because of the director's request. He knows if he slide away the chance, there will no more in future. Indeed. So, he need to take an action before it's too late.

 

 


 

Flashback 

 

" So, how was it? " Asked the bearded guy, probably in his early forties. He asked again after receiving  no replies. " Do you like it? " He looked at the lad curiously,  hoping that he will give him a positive feedback. 

 

" I think it's brilliant, I love it. " The lad finally opened his mouth, but his eyes still scanning the words on the screenplay. The bearded guy seems impressed, and continued " So, what would you say? " 

 

" I'll do it " Park Chanyeol nodded , smiled, and returned his attention to the screenplay.

 

" It's done then! Okay, We are going to have a meeting with all the cast- I will adjust everything with your company later. So, they will decide" The director said. 

" Sure."

They both shook hands with each other indicated that they have agreed on all. Even the contracts have been signed by Chanyeol. He was so happy. To be a main lead in the movie. To be exact, his very first Chinese movie. He used appear in a few drama and music videos. But, that doesn't seem to be huge, but he still proud of himself. However, he wanted to try new things. So, he can learn more. 

 

 

His acting skills also get better day by day. Much better, at the stage people would praise him and this offer is much like a medium to show his new self. It's felt like a dream, seriously. A really sweet dreams. He couldn't believe it. He zoned out himself.

 

The telephones rang, clearing Chanyeol from his thought.

 

 

The director looked at Chanyeol before picking up the call.

Chanyeol nodded.

" What? I thought she already say yes and signed the contracts? " The director seemed to be  disappointed, judging by the tones of his voice.

 

He continued talking in the serious voice. Chanyeol could not help by eavesdropping their chats. But too bad for him, they are speak in different languages which is Chinese.

 

 

To be precise, the director himself was a Chinese. The director are able to speak Korean well because he lives there for quite long times. That's what he told him and everyone before, at their first meet. He happened to be their music videos's director for Wolf. That's why, Chanyeol are so comfortable around him. It's one of the factors why he took this job too. 

 

The director's voice somewhat risen, Chanyeol bets something bad happened. The director slows down his voice back after realising Chanyeol presence. "No, just let her. We won't work with an arrogant actress like her. We will find another. " The director said finally calmed himself down a little bit.

 


 

After that, he ended up the call.

" Something bad happened? " Chanyeol guessed, he couldn't help himself to just sit back. 

"I'm afraid yes. Someone's quitting-" He smiled bitterly to him. Chanyeol gasped before he could think a reply- the director cuts him

 

 

" Don't worry, this movie is still going on. But,  can you help me uhm-" The director seemed not sure, but he still continues his words. 

" Finding an actress? " Chanyeol was shocked by his words, he looked at him in disbelief. Why him, among the peoples. He doesn't have a lot of female contact,especially with an actress background.

 

" What? "  Finally, regained his voice." Why me? " 

" Because you are the Chosen ones" The bearded guy said, he emphasizes the word Chosen.

" I thought Harry Potter was the Chosen ones? No? " Chanyeol asked  it may sound foolish but his face looks serious though. 

 

The director finally ended up laughing.  He knows that he can't be serious with this kid. They used to work together before, alongside his group, EXO.

They were a fun guy. Almost all of them. So, basically the shooting places turned out to be a playground while they are around. Chanyeol was one of them. He's the most playful among them, his cheerful characters bring happiness to the others.

" You, Kid-" The man spoke out.  Pretend to be mad at him.

" I'm sorry " Chanyeol said, he knows that his joke are not relevant at he moment. He couldn't think anything. " But I only know a few people, most of them is a singer not an actress. " He continued. 

" I don't mind if she's a singer or what.. "

" I only want someone who will not disappoint me. There's a lot singer who can act too right? I know SM has a lots of talents. By the way, make sure she knows how to speak Chinese and a dedicated person."

 

Chanyeol was stumbled against his conditions.

" Why don't you just ask your people to find ones in China? " Chanyeol suggested.

" You know what, I have tried them. My people have cast a lot of actresses for the second lead. But, many of them rejected our offer. They said they will not do it since I'm  not telling them the main lead, and also because I'm not giving them 'heroine' character. There's one who accepted, but you see just now. She's just quitting with no valid reason. I have to say that I'm totally disappointed . A good actress should be responsible on what she's doing. Looking at the situation, I'm so desperate right now. My people need to settled other things too. " He explained.

 

" I  understand you, Mr. Xiang." Chanyeol reassured him.

" So, will you help me? " Mr.Xiang said almost sounded like he's pleading. 

" I'm not sure,but I will give it a try " 

" I know you can, Thank you "  

 


 

There goes Chanyeol's mission. He sighed. He has promised after all. Chanyeol was thinking about the director's request.

So, he list out some criteria, - based on the director's request.

 

1) Able to speak Chinese or know how to pronounce them really well.

2) A responsible person

3)  Have a passion. 

4) Never disappoint anyone

5) Beautiful, well scratch that. That's what Chanyeol wants. 

6) Beautiful, Again. Park Chanyeol's  demands. 

7) Angel-like

8) Kindhearted

9) 168 cm, not more & not less

10) Have a beautiful eyes, nose, lips and also voice. 

 

 

Park Chanyeol mentally facepalm himself, when he realizes. All that criteria leads him to - her. 

End flashback. 

 


P/s: Hello everyone I'm back with my new story, a story that I wrote after Chanyeol and Seohyun were acting together in a movie. I was so happy! I hope you guys liked my story even it's a bit lack.  Pls leave a comment about this introduction chapter.

Thankyou .

                                                                        anime, manga, and heart image