Date and Perfume

Girl x Friend

Date and Perfume


                         12:30 P.M.

 

He could hardly sleep that night. The temptation to text her, wishing her good night and all  was curb only by the reminder that his phone's battery would not have lasted the night. So he refrains himself from doing so. He sits on the bed while plucking the guitar strings together with his eyes closed.

 

He smiles a fraction when the two strings sing as one.

 

" What are you so smug about, Chanyeol?" 

 

" Eh? Not smug, Why? " Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun. He just realised Baekhyun was there too. 

Almost every night Baekhyun would be hanging out in his room. Usually, Baekhyun will be  jazzing to the keyboard, playing or chatting with him, and sometimes request him to play some acoustic music before he goes to sleep. He said it was a lullaby to him. He said he cannot sleep without lullaby at night.

 

 

Or sometimes he just nags like an old grandpa saying he should have his own room. He should have this and that. That's Baekhyun. A really loud person. 

 

" You were smiling to yourself just now"

" I wasn't even look at you. How could you tell?" Chanyeol ask out of curiosity.

" Idiot, your dimple showed."

" I thought you you are reading? " Chanyeol point to the magazine that Baekhyun held. 

" Nothing interesting here " He blurt out, then smiling like little kid got a lollipop to Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol smile to him yet continues to play his guitar. 

 

" How was your date?" The guy moves to Chanyeol's bed. He then throws a curious look to Chanyeol. His lips are still  in smile mode.    

 

Chanyeol giggle a little bit. 

Baekhyun, he never miss that trick isn't he? 

 


 

Of course he is struggling to make up a stories so Baekhyun would believe in them.

So, he ends up telling lies to his own 'BFF'. He tells him that he meet his old friend. He usually don't tell lies around Baekhyun except when they are joking around. But this time it's different. He wishes nobody would know about this.

 

Why? He himself, not sure why. 

 

After Byun Baekhyun leaving his room, he found himself smiling again and again. Maybe for the hundred times, as he remembers his so called date with Miss Joohyun. {too cheesy huh}

Seohyun. 

 


10:05 P.M. 

 

"Sorry I'm late " Chanyeol turned to the voice. He smiled and gesturing her to sit. He managed to steal a few glances at her attire and face. 

 

" Beautiful " was the most suitable word to describe her. He thought and smiling to himself again. 

She wasn't wearing anything fancy though. Only a denim shirt with jeans,  and a black jacket along with scarf wraps around her neck. Covering half of her face. She also wears a cap on her head. She rocks that outfit!

 

 

Probably not wanting anyone to recognize her or probably not wanting any rumours to start. 

 

Chanyeol stared at her while she was fixing her clothes. His lips curled into a smile when he saw their outfit matched each other. Chanyeol was wearing a denim shirt with jeans too. Along with mouth mask and black hat. 

  

He was smiling thinking it's was fate. "Our outfit looks the same, What a coincidence!" She said out of sudden. Chanyeol feel a heat around his cheeks, as she caught him staring. He immediately looks away. 

 

" Yes what a coincidence " Chanyeol said while nodded. He cannot look up to see her face. His face probably blushed as hell.

 

" I'm sorry for being late. The photoshoot takes times more than I expected. You must be waiting for so long right? You even finish your coffee." She was apologetic.

 

Actually, it was him who was there early. Their meeting suppose to be at 10 but he arrived 30 minutes early. He even dressed himself.

 

Not just that, he sprayed a lot of perfume on his body at the stage you will sneeze because of the strong scent.He cannot stand the scent either.Even Baekhyun who was in the living room can smell those scents. He even asked Chanyeol; whether he shower himself with one bottle of the perfume.  

 

Not enough with that, he even teased Chanyeol that whoever going out with him will be able to sit only for two minutes before they left. 

 

Luckily Baekhyun wasn't that clever to catch up details. 

 

" Are you going out for a date? " It was the only things he asked before Chanyeol going out. Even Chanyeol really wanted to answer that but nothing escapes his mouth. They are not on dating, he reminded himself. 

 

After ending up the calls that evening, Chanyeol rushed himself to buy new clothes. 

 

Of course, he wanted to appear so good in front of her.

 

 


 

Their conversation was awkward at first but after a while, they get along really well. She's really amazing that his mood could light up whenever she opened . They even joked with each other. Chanyeol tell the purpose of their meeting. He passed the screenplay to her. She took them and read.

 

Please accept. Please accept. 

 

Chanyeol could not help himself but staring at her face. She was really beautiful even when she was bare faced. Those twinkling eyes, cute nose, puffy cheeks, and

 

and

and

her pink lips. They were all blended really well and perfectly. 

 

" Do my bare face shock you?" She asked but her eyes still on the screen play. 

" No." 

" Then why are you staring at me like that? " Seohyun can feel his eyes on her. She was wondering whether there's something on her face or he was shocked by her visual. Since she have removed all the make up. So she decided to ask.

 

" You know why "

" I don't know " She's still having her eyes glued on the screen play. While Chanyeol eyes were still looking at her. 

" Really? "  

" Yes, I have no idea Chanyeol ah." She finally looks up at him. He was still staring at her. Not like the moment before when she caught him staring he would pretend to look away. But this time, he didn't move.  

 

They made an eye contact. It was the first time both of them didn't look away. Chanyeol feel his heartbeat speed up even his cheeks feel so hot. Chanyeol had no intention to stop all this. This is what he wanted, being noticed by his crush. Now the girl was in front of him. He will not miss the chances. She was so beautiful. He admires her eyes. They were the most interesting things to look forward.

 

Seohyun blushed as she looks down. Chanyeol was blushing too, he looks away as she looks uncomfortable with his gaze.

 

" I want to do it! " Seohyun said after a moment of silence. She bravely looks at him and smile.

He didn't look at her back. He was still embarrassed by his 'sudden flirty action'.  But inside his heart screamed in joy.

 

 " It's okay, I don't mind.  " Seohyun gives him a reassuring smile. Maybe she understands what's he felt? Maybe. He thought. " I will tell you the details later Sunbaenim. I will discuss with the director first." Chanyeol finally spoke.

 

" Okay."

 

Before she get going, Chanyeol gives her a food box filled Kyungsoo's delicious kimchi spaghetti. He wanted to repay her because she want to meet with him. She gladly took it.

 

" By the way Chanyeol ah, what is your perfume? It's so smell nice. I love this kind of scent "She said.Chanyeol thought she was teasing him but no. She looks serious. He laughed. Before he can reply to her, her manager already there to pick her up. She bids a goodbye.So do him.

 

 


 

p/s: Sorry for making you guys wait!  I been busy this days.I hope you guys like this chapter! Please forgive me for my bad grammar.

 

 

anime, manga, and couple image