Chapter 13

Fated to Love You
 *** Kevin's P.O.V. ***
 
I was resting on Mikkie's pillow with my body spread across it with my head resting on my front paws, when Mikkie entered her bedroom. She came in talking to herself . I lift my head from its previous position and found myself smiling at her as she said something about going crazy. 
 
     "Mikkie if you only knew that you make me go crazy, but crazy with love that is. Oh boy I cant believe I just said something so cheesy," I said to myself as I laid my head to rest on my front paws once again as I closed my eyes.  
 
I could hear Mikkie ravaging through her closet making noises as she looked for something to wear. After some time it seemed she had decided on what her outfit would be judging by how quiet the room went. Seconds passed and I couldn't pick up on her. I decided to open my eyes to see if she was even in the room or not. When I found her staring at me with an intense gaze. 
 
 We spent our time gazing in to each others eyes, seconds passed by and I could see Mikkie's face become a bright scarlet as time passed. "I wonder what she is thinking? It couldn't possibly be me that is filling her thoughts right now? Could it?" The thought of it just made me feel happy I guess if you could see my face, you could see a grin starting to form on my lips.
 
Mikkie walked her way towards her bed and placed her clothes on top of the bed. I was about to prepared myself to face another way  to give her privacy for her to change. But to my surprise she picked me up very carefully, and opened her bedroom door and  placed me in the hallway. My eyes went wide, I bet I looked surprised to her as she kicked me out of her room.
 
     "Sorry Kev," she whispered out as she closed the door leaving me out in the hall way.
 
     "I can't believe she just did that," I said to myself as I slumped down leaning against her door.      
 
    "So Mikkie does this mean.... It can't be... right? I guess we will find out soon,"
 
*** End of Kevin's P.O.V***
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys. ^.^
Here is an update for you guys. I know its short but I hope you like it.
I'm hopping I could update again some time today. Well I will try.
Please leave a comment I would love to hear from you guys.
Well until my next chapter take care you guys