Chapter 11

Fated to Love You

 

*** Mikkie's P.O.V.***

I laid in his arms.  I could feel the flow of  his warmth as we spend are time enjoying each others company,  I could feel how His fingers trailed my arms, how his every touch send butterfly like sensation into my stomach. The way how he planted rows of kisses on my forehead on the top of my head.

After so many years I felt safe. I felt Loved, but is this true? Is this feeling of security true? I needed to know. I didn't want to feel lonely any more. 

    "Kevin," I whispered out.

    " humm..." he hummed out in his lovely angelic voice.

    "How do I know this is real and not some made up stuff from my imagination? I have you now I have a pretty wild imagination.

    " Hahaha...My dear Mikkie, I know you do, remember that one time you swore to your dad you were in a Zumba class, when in realty you were watching people dancing to it on TV. I can still remember you showing him a couple of step you supposedly learned. Do you want me to show you the steps." Kevin asked in his chuckling voice.

I could feel as the heat crept up to my cheeks. Kevin move around as he began to get up on his feet to show me the moves I did. Oh the embarrassment. I wanted the ground to split in two and swallow me up.

    "No Kevin its okay. Please don't..." I said in a soft voice just enough for him to hear. "I wonder if this is also apart of my imagination?" I muttered as I slapped my cheeks trying to cool down the heat from them.

    "Hahaha... You're so cute when you blush. But believe me all that I have told you it's real. When you wake up you will find out.

     "How?" I asked.  I raised my head and I stared into his mesmerizing soft honey  colored eyes.

    " I don't know how, but I will find  away. To show you  that what I have told you it's true. But please believe in me my beloved Mikkie. Now rest because your in for a long day." he told me and he guided my head to rest on his chest, and I feel asleep to the rhythm of his heart.

      "Mikkie wake up honey."

     "Huh.... What? Where is Kevin?" I said in confusion."

      "Kevin?" My dad said.

      "Oh it's just you dad. What's up?" I said as I fixed myself properly on the sofa.

      " Don't what's up me young lady. Who is Kevin?"

      " Did I say Kevin I meant to say Kev. By the way were is he? I asked him inocently hoppeing he would let it pass.

      " He should be around here," my dad said eyeing me to see if I did anything suspicios.

      "Dad relax," I said as I got up from the sofa, "Are you hungry? Whant me to make you some thing to eat befor you head to the hospital?

      "Sure sweety. so who is this Kevin guy?"

      "Dad are you still on that?" I asked my dad. He gave me a nod indicating me he was. 

      " I just meant to ask for Kev that's all." my dad gave me not so convinced look. 

     " I meet this girl at the park and she asked me for Kev's name. And when I told  her his name, she asked me if it was short for Kevin. Maybe that's why I blurted out that name." I said hopping I sounded convincing. I wonder if I told him about my dream. Would he think I' m crazy? I thought to myself.

       "Really Mikkie? Is that all?" he said in a questioning voice. I could tell he was crious by the way he lifted his right eyebrow. 

        "Really dad,"

       " Okay I believe you... Mikkie I was thinking maybe you would lik to come to work with me. I know we hardly ever spend time together because of my work, so I ws thinking if we could spen time together over there? What do you think?"

      "Ummm..."

      " If you don't want to its okay."

       " No, I would love to go to work with you dad." I told him. Also it would give me an excuse to see the if I wasn't just dreaming. To prove if the guy from my dream is real. 

       " Dad can I take Kev with me?" I asked him. If the guy in my dream is real and he is with in my bunny I needed to help him. I just hope I'm not crazy.

    "I don't see why not, besides Kev is such a well behave bunny. One of the best if I do say so myself.

     " Thanks dad, you're the best. Once we finish eatin lest head over there okay. 

     " Okay honey," he said sweetly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. It's been a while hasn't it.

How have you guys been? 

Hope you like the chapter.

Please drop a comment giving me some feedback,

or just to say hi. Well until the next time take care.