the revelation

Fated to Love You

 

***Kevin’s P.O.V.***

I took a step closer to her revealing her my face.

                “Hi MIkkie,” I said while giving he a small smile.

                “Who are you?” She asked while she took a step forward.

                “My name is Kevin Woo, and like a said, I’m your protector Mikkie, your mother sent me to look after you.

                “I don’t believe you, and besides I don’t think my mother even knew you,” she said in a sad voice.

                “You’re right, your mother and I hardly knew each other, but I’m telling you the truth. ”

                “Prove it,” She demanded

                “Okay… About two years ago your mother was involved in a car accident, also there was another person evolved a young man, and the bunny you have was also involved. Am I right?”

                “How do you know this?” Mikkie asked

                “Because I am the young man that was involved in the car accident,” I told her now walking towards her.

                “You mean you’re the guy that my bunny found unconscious?” she asked surprised.

                “Yes. That’s me,” I said with a smile.

                “But how, I mean the last that I knew was that he was pronounced to be in a coma and he hasn’t woken up yet. He was moved to one of the hospital here in Seoul that’s the main reason why my father and I moved here. My dad has been taking care of him hoping he will someday wake up.”

                “What! How come I didn’t know about this? I have been with you all this time and yet I didn’t…” I said as I trailed off on the last words realizing that I just spoken out loud. I turned my face away from Mikkie as I knew; she was going to ask what I meant.

                “What did you just say?” Mikkie asked bewilder by my last words

                “Mikkie… there is something I haven’t told you, that day on the accident somehow your  mother managed to put me into your bunny’s body, and ever since then, I have watched over you.”

                “Then all this time Kev, no I mean you Kevin have been with me comforting me?” she said as her hand rose toward her trembling lip.

                “That is correct Mikkie,” I said and I opened my arms to her inviting her to share with her my warmth.

                “Thank you,” she said as she walked herself in to my embraced.

                “I will help you Kev, I mean Kevin, I will help you get back to your body,” she said as she snuggled herself in my arms.

***End Kevin’s P.O.V***

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys.

I hope you guys been okay.

Well I will like to apologies for not posting. I know its been long time. I'm sorry.

Well I hope you like the chapter. Please comment and subscribe.

Well until the next chapter  take care. Thank You.