Nightmare

Fated to Love You

 

 

I was in the living room playing with Kev when my father came up to me.

             “Mikkie honey, I have to go now, I have a call from the hospital saying they need me. Are you okay staying home all by yourself?” my father asked me, as he was getting ready to go to work.

             “Yeah appa, I’ll be okay. Just go and besides I’m not alone I have Kev,” I said holding my pet bunny up in the air and looking at him. Hopping this would assure my father, that I would be ok staying alone. Ever since my mother passed away, my father has dedicated all his time to his work and me. When we found out that my mother was involved in a car accident and had passed away, my father went in state of shock and he began to spend all his time in his work; Leaving me alone with Kev, the bunny my mother had bought me the day of her accident. Kev was handed to me by a police officer saying that my mother last words were “Tell Mikkie the bunny is for her and tell her that I love her, and that I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to keep my promise to be at the dance recital with her,” he said repeating what my mother had said to him.

            “Miss you have one amazing bunny,” he said once he handed me the bunny.

            “How your bunny survived the accident we don’t really know. But apart from that, he also helped us locate another victim that was involved in the accident.  Thanks to your bunny we were able to find him in time to stabilize him.,” the police officer said with admiration towards the bunny.  And I looked at the bunny he had handed to me.

           “Ok sweetie, but if you need anything just call me ok.” My father said breaking my thoughts about the past. He grabbed his bag and coat and headed towards the door.  I took my eyes of Kev and looked at my dad.

          “Okay. Take care appa; love ya,” I said and got up from the floor and I ran towards him with Kev in my arms and I gave my father a kiss in the cheek.

          “Bye sweetie, don’t open the door ok and don’t go out. I know you have the tendency to go out at night to buy ice cream from the corner store when I’m not here.” He said with a stern face as he hugged me.

         “I won’t,” I said

         “Ok bye sweetie. If I don’t leave now I will be late. Kev, take care of my princess ok,” my father said to Kev. Kev just gave him a little nod as if he understood my father. Then my father patted Kev’s head and went out the door. I put Kev on the floor and then I locked the door and turned the living room lights off, and headed to my room with Kev fallowing behind me.

I changed out of my clothes and into my PJs and then I looked at Kev, who was facing a corner covering his eyes with his big fluffy ears.

          “Oh Kev why are your way over their? Come here, I said while patting the bed. Then Kev turned and hoped his way towards my bed and into my arms. I grabbed him and hugged him.

           “I can believe it’s almost been two years since my mother has passed away. “ I said to Kev while I buried my face into his fluffy body. Once my face was covered by his golden fur, I began to shed tears.  After a couple of minutes of crying, I tucked Kev and myself in and fell asleep.

            “Who are you?” I asked the guy that was standing in front of me. Although he was in front of me, I could not see his face. He was covered by a dark shadow.

           “What do you want from me?” I shouted to the guy. Now he was walking towards me.

        “No get away from me!”  I shouted and I began to run away from him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

i was finally able to update. ^.^ so happy

i would like to thank my first subscribers. I'm waiting to hear from you guys comments. well till then. Thanxs