Last Confession

Confessions Of Kim Taeyeon

Last Confession

[T.S. Is There Somewhere by Halsey]


 

I knew that the end for you and I would eventually come. I knew at the very same moment we have kissed, I could never give you all that you needed. You see, although you were somehow afraid of the unknown and the demons that lies within you; you are a wild bird, my dear - who yearns for her freedom from the world, in which you have created.

So many nights on I spent admiring your beauty, hoping to memorise the exact image for the day you would eventually spread your wings and even then I could see it clearly behind those green eyes of yours; a lost soul who seeks to sail the ocean hoping to find yourself somewhere amongst the hidden treasures.

It was only a matter of time I figure that those fears were probably the only reason why you stayed for almost two years.

 

My dear, I really did love you and today, you have my forgiveness for the earthquake that you have caused as you left your love behind. For I am now too a lonely explorer who wonders aimlessly for a place to call my home.

 


 

A/N - I have come to a decision that this chapter will be my final piece on AFF. I could no longer recognise the person I once was or the love I used to feel – to write about it further would only be unnatural.

So from today, there will no longer be a place we called home, no remaining feelings or promises we used to hold. I am not your ex-lover, a friend or a foe.

We are simply two strangers sharing the same air.

As an author, I would like to say thank you to all of my readers for your support and friendship. It has been lovely talking to each and every one of you. I hope that we could continue it. And for those who I haven't had the chance to befriend, don't be afraid to give me a message :)

Thank you.

 


Integrity_