The Day

Complicated Love(Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Conversation between Chanwoo, Junhoe and Donghyuk:

Junhoe : Why do you feel this way Chanu?

Donghyuk: Yes Woonie just exactly what have happened? 

Chanwoo: (looking at his hyungs with his sad eyes and sigh...) today while on the way up to the hall , there was a guy name's Bobby bumped into me and I fell down and he did apology to me but he said something that make me feel weird and fear that the person he mentioned that look alike of me is my yunhyeong hyung , what if it is true , I don't know and don't think that I will be able to face him.

Donghyuk: But Woonie you know if it's true then you can't avoid it and what most was that remember what your mum hope for?

Chanwoo: I know I know but I just can't...... (tears start rolling out again)

Junhoe: Chanu don't be so hard on yourself and don't think too much about it. (Helping to wipe Chanwoo tears again , pat his head.(Glare at Donghyuk as if his eyes is expressing 'how can make chanwoo cried again)

Donghyuk: (Give a sad and fear looking expression back toward as if he didn't mean made chanwoo cried) I'm so sorry Woonie , I didn't mean to make you sad again. Yeah let stop thinking about that Woonie , don't forget you have more important thing to do for the tomorrow ceremony.

Chanwoo: awwww you're right DongDong hyung , I will think about what song I want to perform. (Pretending to be stop thinking about yunhyeong hyung and fake a smile)

Junhoe: So Chanu do you need any help for the song selection?

Chanwoo: It's okay I already have a song of what I want to perform in my mind , plus it's just a short performance.  Shouldn't have a problem to me.

Time flies for first day of school , the day just went by to know the new classmates and how the lessons , classes , all Admins stuff and rules.

Chanwoo and Junhoe go back home together after bidding goodbye to Donghyuk. After going home , they have their lunch and chanwoo just go to his room straight for practicing his performance. Junhoe wanted to said something to Chanwoo but decided not to because after all he know that chanwoo need time to be alone. 2nd day of school , Junhoe and Chanwoo wake up to early to have a quick breakfast and go to school. On the way to school Chanwoo feel nervous for this day , keep thinking about later event. Junhoe know that Chanwoo is worry for later performance and he tell Chanwoo that he believe that he can do it , fighting!

The Ceremony:

every year the school will held this ceremony to get to know the new students. At 9am everyone is getting ready at the halls sitting down for principal Mr Yang Hyuk Sun to have say his opening speech for the ceremony. His speech: I believe everyone of you on here have unlimited talents and also I hope that you will take your step in here for achieving your dreams. I will be looking forward for you new students performance. everyone is clapping their hands to applause for the opening of ceremon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter