First day of school (Meet Bobby)

Complicated Love(Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanwoo POV:

The Alarm ring at 7 o'clock a.m and I wake up instantly to start a brand new day of my life! Today is gonna be my first day at YG Art Academy School , a school where by I can start achieving my dreams! I quickly take a shower and after that I greeted Junhoe's parents and him. We seat down together to have breakfast , meantime we chatted a few words and lastly Junhoe's mum wish me luck for my first day on school before we left to school. We take a bus to school and reached just in time. Students are all rushing up to the hall and we do the same thing but someone bump into me and I fall down. The guy who bumped me take a look at me, he look so shock and froze at his position eyes wide open. After it's feel like a long time but actually just a few second that he snap back from his frozen position, tell me that I look alike of someone who he know but a chubby version type instead and after that he just apology to me and tell me his name is Bobby with a eye smile. After that before I even manage to say a word to him, he just run up to the hall. I can't help but to think about what he said " you look alike of someone who I know" who is that person is he talking about and is it really him. 

Bobby POV :

As usual school new year have started again and I just take my time to school while cycling to there, different as Yunhyeong hyung since he prefer having chauffeur to drive him to school. I'm rushing up to the hall and it's too chaotic since all st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter