Reminiscing the past

Complicated Love(Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK Chanwoo POV:

5 years old Chanwoo came back home after playing whole day at the playground and saw his mum was in tears and kneeling to begged his father. He have no ideas what was going on but rush to his mum side and ask what have happened? His Dad are the one who answer him instead and he told him: Chanwoo ah I'm divorcing your mum and his hyung was in tears too. Chanwoo was in shock and just what on earth was going on now! His mum kept begging his dad don't divorce her on the account of their child and pleaded his dad please don't destroy the family happiness. Dad told his mum this was not happiness enough for him , I really need to divorce you in order to have a luxury life, my boss told me if I marry her daughter he will hand his company over to me. I hated being poor, living working so hard yet I can never be that rich. I hope you understand. I will be bringing yunhyeong along with me , don't worried he will have a good life too , I will give chanwoo. to you. So with that selfish reason of his, Dad just abadon mum and I. Mum kept begged Dad not to take hyung away but he refuse to listened and forcefully just dragged hyung along with him. I hate Dad so much!

After Dad abadon us , mum have no choice but to seek help from friends and lucky at that time Junhoe's mum is a close friend of my mum and his whole family was willing to help us upon hearing after what happened to us. Junhoe's family own a restaurant and mum was working for them to get earning. We both still stayed where we are staying at , hoping that one day Dad will bring yunhyeong hyung to visit us back one day but He never did once at all during all this time m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter