Not Continuing....I Apologize!

Captivated (Not Continuing...)

I am truly sorry to say this but I will not be continuing to write Captivated. I just feel like the stroy and the plot I have is not interesting enough to take form the way I hoped. I am sorry to all those that were or are looking forward to this story, but I as an author feel like I can not continue. I feel like if I had just continue to write for the sake of making chapters, I would have disappoint you all more then just ending it here. It is best to end it early then giving false hope later.

I am going to scrap this one and try again; I have a few ideas about new fantasies and I am beginning to write plots, discriptions, and forewords. So please do not think this is the only time I will write a Fantsy genre. I will be release a fantasy, but a more advance version so to speak. I wanted to give you guys better excitement and Captivated was not going to cut it. I know this maybe disappointed to most of you, but please do understand after this pass summer I had some clarity and saw that Captivated was just not cutting it.

I never knew I would have to scrap a story, but I feel like this maybe a weight off my shoulders I needed. Captivated was pleasing and is not a regret, but more like an inspiration just as you all are. You inspire me to write and I going to write with an open heart and free mind. Please look out for more from me! I am still writing my angst/romance story The Tale of Five Runaways, so if you were not reading it already, please check it out. It is coming along smoothly and strong!

Again I am sorry to all of you for wasting your time, but when I do have a new fantasy up and running I will be linking the discription in the foreword of Captivated for all of you to see. Hopefully it will not be long before you are swept away into a new world! I hope you will be here by then if not...I am sad to see you go, but I understand and wish you happy readings and a great fall--good luck on midterms, finals, high school/college, marriage/children, and travels & families; stay healthy and love your loved ones truthfully, because time passes by faster then you think!

I love you guys and thank you for your time and appreciation!

Kori<3