Not An Update!

Captivated (Not Continuing...)

Hi beautifuls this is obviously not an update as you can tell from the headline. I am currently working on the next chapter for Captivated and Five Runaways (if you're also reading that story). I just wanted to let you guys know I am alive and still writing; time just got out of hand and when I thought I was on track with my life--god seemed to decide to rip my life apart.

I am telling you guys this because I trust you will understand and will not be upset if my updates begin to take longer than it use to. Just over a week and half ago--my father passed away. He became very sick these last two months and he was not able to fight off the infection he got. So please bare with me if I am not updating all the time. I am trying to set myself straight as college will begin next week for me and my mother is a wreck at the moment and my little sister is now a sophmore. I have a lot on my plate for my future and my families future.

I will not give up writing because it was always a great way to vent and relieve my stresses. I am sorry if you are upset with me in anyway and promise to do my best to make my stories top notch. Its been a very harsh summer for my family and myself, but I always thought of my beautiful readers. Be happy and heathly guys; I'll do my best to update in about a week or so.

Goodnight<3

Kori