(M) A Chance of Something New (14)

A Chance of Something New

A/N : Yay!! A new chapter... Pssst... This chapter is rated M for some short y time for MinZy.. If you are underaged or not comfortable , please skim through and not read the, um, rated paragraphs somewhere near the upper half of the chapter... 

************************************************************************

"Mommy... Minho hyung... What happened?" Yoogeun asked drowsily as he rubbed the sleep away from his eyes. Yoogeun had woke up as he was thirsty. He did not expect to see his mother hugging Minho hyung in his kitchen this late at night. "Did something bad happened, hyung? Mommy, why were you crying?"

 

 

On hearing Yoogeun's voice, both Suzy and Minho broke apart. Knowing that her blush had intensified, causing her face to be quite red, Suzy could only hope that she would be able to give a good excuse to Yoogeun. One that he would accept without further questioning. However, before she could open , Minho surprised her by hugging her side and smiled at Yoogeun. "Hey, buddy... What do you think if hyung were to date your mommy?"

 

 

Yoogeun's eyes grew wide as his sleepy brain slowly processed what was said to him. "Really??!! Really, really?? That would be so cool.. Yes, we can have hyung over here all the time. We can play the latest video games and hyung can teach me more football tricks. We can even go out with hyung's friends again. Onew hyung was so funny, Yoogeun liked him alot... Yay!!" Yoogeun paused in the middle of his excited ramblings and cocked his head to the side. "Mommy, you did say yes, right? Please... Please say yes???"

 

 

"If Mommy were to say yes, will you go to sleep now? It's quite late, Yoogeun." Suzy gave a small laugh when she saw how Yoogeun was nodding his head enthuastically. His thirst forgotten after he quickly said his goodnights and ran all the way to his room. He knew that his dream tonight would be a pleasant one. "Um, Minho... Are you sure about this?" Suzy asked uncertainly, biting her lower lip. Asking the question that weighed heavily on her mind the moment she heard Minho's question to Yoogeun. "I'm nobody special. I'm not as glamourous as those women that you know. I don't wear fancy clothes or even go to those high class restaurants.. I'm just a simple girl with lots of emotional issues and a child who needs me. A child I could not bear to disappoint if we don't work out."

 

 

"Suzy... I don't care about those women.. I care about you. I never thought that I would ever feel this way towards another person. I thought I was content with my life. NO commitment. NO strings attached. All of these just went down the drain when I first saw you. I tried to fight it but there's no denying the attraction that we felt for each other. I had enough of that kind of lifestyle and now I want something different. I crave for a family. I crave for the love which you showered onto Yoogeun.  I had never even told anyone of my past before, except for you. I'm willing to give it a try, to let go of my wounds because I don't think I.... I can live without you." Minho turned towards Suzy and lifted her chin up. "What do you think? Could you try to love me a little bit? Show me how a real family should be like?"

 

(A/N :Skip if you are not comfortable)

 

 

Suzy whispered "Yes..." before his lips touched her. His soft, feathery touches made Suzy craved for more. Automatically, her hands went up and entangled themselves within his soft, wavy locks as she tip-toed to lift herself higher in order to kiss him. Minho's tongue tentatively her lower lip, causing Suzy to gasp. At that moment, Minho's tongue slid into her warm cavern. Suzy felt the desire burning hotter. She pressed herself further onto Minho as he wrecked her senses, making it hard for her to think. Suzy could feel her s tightening into small buds as Minho's hands started exploring her body, always nearby but never really touching them. Unable to stand for long, Suzy wrapped her legs around his waist even as Minho started walking away from the kitchen to the couch in the liviing room. Suzy broke the kiss to moan in delight as her core was being rocked by Minho's . Unknowingly, Minho had led on one of her erogenous zones at the base of her neck, causing Suzy's eyes to roll backwards as her pants increased in intensity. Suzy could feel the wetness over her core increasing but she could not stop the tidal of sensations that overcame her. It had been way too long...

 

 

 

Minho gently sat down onto the couch, causing Suzy to straddle him. In this new position, Suzy could feel his rubbing itself against her . Minho looked at Suzy, admiring the way how her lips became swollen after the intense kisses which they had shared and the rosy flush over her face as she panted seductively. He almost lost control. However, this night should belong to Suzy and he was determined to make it a memorable one for her. He silently asked for her approval to her top and only started when she nodded her head. He found out that she was quite sensitive over the base of her neck so he started from there. He trailed soft kisses all the way to her s, marveling at the softness of her skin. Minho squeezed a gently and played with the bud as his mouth and led the other. He could feel his getting harder when Suzy started making soft moans which gradually increased in volume. Knowing that he would not be able to last long, Minho quickly kissed her deeply as he ed himself onto her in rapid succession. One hand keeping the rhythm stable while the other kneaded her and occasionally pinched her . Suzy's eyes grew wide as a sudden tsumani wave washed all over her, causing her to scream into Minho's mouth.

 

 

 

Suzy did not know what had happened after that as she had fainted. All she knew was that she had woken up, feeling quite refreshed in her own bed. Her cheeks flared up in embarrassment when she recalled what had happened the previous night. Part of her wished she could just crawl under her blanket and hide there forever. Sure, it was an amazing night as Suzy got to experience feelings which she had suppressed for a long time, but the problem with suppression was that Suzy was unable to control herself when those feelings got unleashed..... She had literally let go in front of Minho...... Her cheeks went even redder when she thought of Minho dressing her back and carrying her to her bedroom as well as cleaning her mess. Not to mention the fact that she ed but he did not. It must have been painful to sport an without having an outlet. Groaning, Suzy covered her face in mortification when she thought about the fact that she would have to face him soon. No.. No. No. No. No... No... Suzy decided to bury herself deeper, not wanting to leave the safe cocoon of her blanket.

 

 

 

However, that decision was taken away from her when Yoogeun came into the room, being all excited.He saw that his mommy was still under her blanket and began to tug it away. "Mommy... Mommy.. Wake up... Wake up... Was it all true? Did Yoogeun dream what happened last night? Are you and Minho hyung going to date now? Will Minho hyung be my daddy?" Seeing that there was no response from his mommy, Yoogeun whined. "Mooooommmmy, wake up... Please.. If you don't wake up now, Yoogeun will make sure Yoogeun have sweets and chocolates for breakfast."

 

 

 

"Don't you dare, young man..." Suzy shouted as she sat up on the bed. " Sweets and chocolates are not good breakfast food. You are going to sit down in the kitchen while I make breakfast for both of us.. Now scoot.. Mommy needs to wash up first." Suzy turned when she was at the doorway of her bathroom. "Um, Yoogeun.. Did you see Minho hyung?" Yoogeun shook his head. "Nope, Minho hyung was not here when Yoogeun woke up.. But Yoogeun saw a note at the fridge for Mommy. Does Mommy want Yoogeun to take it?"

 

 

 

"It's okay, baby.. Mommy will see the note later. Thanks for waking Mommy up today, my responsible sweetheart." Yoogeun beamed as he left her room, mumbling happily about wanting to talk to Minho hyung later for a game of football. Suzy went to her bathroom mirror to inspect for any differences in her. Her face seemed more radiant despite the fact that she had just woke up. There was a spark in her eyes which was missing for a long time. Running her fingers across her lips, Suzy can't help but to remember the kisses. Her eyes glazed over as her hands recreated the path which Minho had taken. Her soft moan slowly became pants of desire when she wrapped her hands over her s and pinched both s at the same time. Suzy shivered as a tingling sensation travelled down from her s to hit her core. She bit her lip to contain her moans. Unable to take much more of the sensations, Suzy can't help running one of her hands down her body and pressed her fingers onto her . The reaction was instantaneous. Suzy moaned aloud, unable to contain any more. She kept imagining Minho's rubbing against her , moving faster and faster. As she started to pant heavily, Suzy had to lean against the sink. Her fingers were coated with her juices making the movements easier for her to reach her peak. A sudden gush of juices indicated her even as she moaned Minho's name repeatedly.

 

 

 

 

The bathroom was silent for a few minutes. The only sound that was heard was Suzy's harsh breathing. The moment she realised what she had done, Suzy felt so gulity and yet at the same time, she felt so free. It seemed like that Minho had brought out the ual side of her. One of her many personalities which Suzy had hidden deep inside her. When she was with Yoogeun's father, they had done it so many times that it was a surprise that she wasn't pregnant sooner. You name the location, they had done it. Back of a car.. Check.. At the movies.. Check .. In a concert packed with people.. Yup, that was done too. It was not easy but that was one of the most exciting she had back then.

 

 

 

(A/N: What did I just write??? Sorry for the bad scenes.. For those underaged, u can start reading again...)

 

 

 

As soon as Yoogeun saw his mommy coming out of the room, he pouted. "Mommy... Yoogeun was very hungry and Mommy was not out yet. So, Yoogeun had to eat bananas first. Yoogeun thought Mommy wants to make breakfast? Why are you so late in coming out...???" Yoogeun whined as he was indeed very hungry. "I'm sorry, baby... Mommy will make it up to you, okay??!! How about I make your favourite chocolate pancakes for breakfast and Kimbab for lunch later?" In the middle of preparing her ingredients, Suzy happened to see the note that Minho left for her. Pausing for a while, Suzy took the note from the fridge to read.

 

 

 

"To my sleeping angel... I'm sorry I had to leave but you were sleeping so beautifully that I didn't have the heart to wake you up. I apologise for leaving but I'm not sorry for what had happened before that. I'm serious when I said I want to have a relationship with you. I want to try, Suzy.. Being with both of you made my life happier and I would like to continue it to be that way. As a way to show my sincerity, I want to take you out for a date. Get ready at about 4pm. Wear something comfortable and not too formal. By the way, don't worry about Yoogeun. Key had agreed to babysit him today. P.S... Don't mind his sour mood when he opened his door later. I kind of disturbed his beauty sleep which he claimed he needed at least 16 hours to recover from his jetlag, but at least he's happy that we are going on a date."

 

 

 

She blushed as she continued with her cooking, imprinting each word into her heart. Supressing her grin, Suzy returned back to her cooking as she had to feed a growing boy. "Yoogeun, baby... Are you really really okay with Mommy dating Minho hyung? If you are not, it's okay for you to say it. Mommy won't get angry." Yoogeun who was happily eating his breakfast, stopped to stare at his mother's worried face. "Mommy.. Are you happy with Minho hyung? If Mommy is happy, then Yoogeun will be too... Yoogeun like Minho hyung alot.... And Minho hyung's friends are so funny. Yoogeun like hanging out with them... Onew hyung trips alot but Taemin hyung is so cool. He's been to so many places around the world. He tells Yoogeun stories."

 

 

 

A sudden clankering sound was heard as the metal bowl slipped from Suzy's hands. Taemin... A name Suzy had not expected to hear after all these years. "Mommy, are you okay?" Yoogeun asked worriedly. "I... I'm f.. fine, baby. Mommy's hands were too slippery. Sorry to make you worried." Suzy's hands trembled slightly as she tried to clean up the mess. In her heart, she kept trying to convince herself that although Taemin is not a common name, the chances of Taemin being the same Taemin that she knew, was very little, right???? Before she could probe further, Key walked in.

 

 

 

"Hello, my little beauties. Did you all miss me? Well, you should coz I'm FAB - U - LOUS... Hi, little man.. Did you miss me?" Key waited for Yoogeun to nod his head enthuastically before continuing. "Well, I missed you too.. Now... Now... Want to follow Key hyung to the dog hostel? We can pick up my babies and we can go and play with them in the park before coming home." Key smiled when Yoogeun showed him a thumbs up. "A little birdie also told me that your mommy is going on a date tonight. I was so excited that I can't sleep. So, I said to myself. Who needs beauty sleep when there's an exciting news..... Now for the Mommy, what can we do?? Hmmm... Wait!! I know... I got the perfect something for you.. Let me go and get it.. Yes, I'm such a genius." He grinned as he sashayed out of the apartment.

 

 

 

A few hours later, with the guidance of Master Key's fashion sense, Suzy was transformed into a beautiful angel. Her long, wavy locks of hair contoured around her face, with light make-up to eccentuate her luscious lips and almond-shaped eyes. Key had brought back one of his latest collection for Suzy to wear. Even though Suzy tried to protest by saying it was too precious for her, Key glared at her until Suzy had no choice but to give up. It was a soft, silky pearl-coloured knee-length dress that showed her curves perfectly. It was as though the dress was custom made for her. Tick.. Tock.. With each ticking of the clock, Suzy can't stop her heart from beating faster, knowing that it would be the first time she saw him after last night's encounter. Key had brought Yoogeun out a few minutes earlier because Yoogeun can't wait to play with the doggies, leaving her all alone in the apartment. Suzy tried to take deep breaths to calm herself but was unsuccessful as a knock on the door caused her eyes to widen and she panicked. She had half a mind to either ignore the knocking or pretend to be sick. In the end, Suzy decided to be brave and opened the door.

 

 

 

 

Whatever words she had to say went down the drain as she was rendered speechless by the Adonis standing in front of her. Minho had styled his hair with a little bit of hair gel and slicked them backwards, in a black pants with a white shirt. It was simple but yet it looked so manly especially when the white shirt highlighted his muscular body. Suzy couldn't hear what he said before she blushed and tried to answer his question, hoping that it's the right one. "Yes, thank you." Minho smiled as it was obvious that Suzy was not concentrating on his words at all. She had answered 'Yes, thank you' to his question of whether Yoogeun was still around. "Um, Suzy. These flowers are for you, my sweet, heavenly angel. I hoped that you had a good rest." Suzy blushed. " Um, Minho... Thanks, I guess... I do apologise though. I didn't mean to faint like that yesterday."

 

 

 

Gathering her in his arms, he inhaled her sweet scent. It was quite intoxicating,indeed to the point that Minho almost forgot what he wanted to say. "It's okay, Suzy. Don't be. I'm just glad that you trust me enough to be comfortable with me.... But... if you still want to make it up to me, I'm more than willing to accept it." Minho smirked as Suzy blushed deeper. "As much as I would love to stay here longer, I had made dinner plans for us. Come, Suzy... Let's go.." 

 

 

Without a doubt, the dinner was a complete success. Once Suzy got over the shock of him reserving a table in the popular 3 Michelin star Italian restaurant (Minho was proud of the fact that she looked impressed), the conversations during dinner flowed easily. They spoke bits and pieces about themselves. They discovered that other than Suzy's secret stash of romance books, their tastes in authors were quite similar. Suzy blushed when she found out that Yoogeun knew of her secret stash. Both loved action as well as comedy movies, have a love-hate relationship with tomatoes, hate getting shots even when young and even dreamed of backpacking all over the world. Minho loved the fact that he could make her laugh and he aimed to make her laugh more as the night progressed with his antics of things which he had done.

 

 

 

The night ended too soon in Minho's mind. If only, there was a way to extend the hours and stop time to admire the beauty sitting in front of him. The twinkle in her eyes, the slight wrinkling of as she tried to suppress her laughter, the way her hands moved gracefully when she ate. Minho committed all of that into his memory. He knew that he's falling hopelessly in love with Suzy and it should have scared him, but this feels so right. How can something that's right be anything wrong??!! Minho pushed aside his own insecurities as well as a nagging feeling at the back of his head and decided to heed his heart. 

 

******************************************************************

Yay!! MinZy Date finally happened... I was so happy to see these two finally moving towards the right direction...

A few of you, wonderful readers, asked if Taemin was the father... Unfortunately, my lips are sealed on that but I can say that I'll be introducing a new character in the next chapter.... Till then, please accept my apologies for the bad mature scene between MinZy.. *Bows down*