The Group Knows

Crush Problems

Friday... 

 

Just one more sleep and there'll be no more classes on weekend! Yes!

 

And time to get over this crush thing-y with... err... Kyungsoo.

 

 

A loud cough snapped me back to reality and I looked at Jiyoung. She pointed using her eyes outside the window for me to look and when I did...

 

My mouth formed an 'o' and when I looked at Jiyoung, I gave her a "really?" look and she laughed. Well, all of my friends did.

 

I knew it, I shouldn't have trusted Bomi but who could blame her? Not me, I truste-- great, even I don't know if I trust her or not. What a nice.

 

"So she told you huh?" I asked calmly and they nodded. I sighed in defeat because once they knew, they'll never leave me alone again.

 

*Time skip since I'm bored xp*

 

Lunch time...

 

Nara, Janmi and Shinyoung kept on singing.

 

I'm not trying to say that Nara has a bad voice but she really as in reaaaaaaally needs to develop her talent.

 

Since there was a speaker at the back of our room, we blasted music. None really cared if the Juniors heard. THIS.IS.OUR.JAM.EVERYBODY..

 

While the songs were played, Kyungsoo doesn't seem to leave my mind. Oh jeez, this'll be messed up like always.

 

I ended my thoughts with a sigh and wrote a story to clear my mind off...

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Sorry, I got no idea left in this chapter so I made it short. Again I forgot, please bear with my wrong grammars and spellings~