The 'Not-so-surprise' Surprise

Crush Problems

I woke up ealry this Saturday...

 

 

 

What the heck... it's already 9:00 A.M? -___-"

 

"HAN EUNMI"

 

 

I quickly jumped from my bed and opened my door with my eyes wide. "WHAT?! WHAT?! WHERE'S THE FIRE?!" I asked-well, more like shouted-while looking at everywhere. But then I heard my brother, Eunsoo, laughed his out of his chair from the kitchen I swear I want to go put tape on his mouth. "HA-HA-HA Oh My Gosh my stomach hurts so much from laughing give me a tissue" I mocked and he glared at me.

 

 

Tssss... Moodswings -3-

 

 

 

"I'm off to basketball practice, you coming?"

 

My eyes started to sparkle. I'm not a fan of basketball but I do love to cheer for my brother. EVERY MATCH.

 

 

"Well? What are you waiting for? Christmas? Go get dressed! Ppali!"

 

I quickly ran to my bathroom and bathed.

 

*I'm bored, skipping to 10 minutes later*

 

I took a last glance at my mirror. I was wearing my knee-length dress and a gold heel shoes. 

(https://www.google.com.ph/imgres?imgurl=http://g02.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1J5RJIXXXXXaEXXXXq6xXFXXX0/2015-Summer-Fashion-Women-Chiffon-Dress-Cheap-Korean-Sweet-Dress-Girl-Casual-Dress-free-ship.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2015-Summer-Fashion-Women-Chiffon-Dress-Cheap-Korean-Sweet-Dress-Girl-Casual-Dress-free-ship/530596_32321992582.html&h=1200&w=800&tbnid=9kHRoM7wKVnBSM:&docid=dax4vuXRyqkjaM&hl=en&ei=3qRuVu3oIIq-0gSNmqmQCg&tbm=isch&ved=0ahUKEwjtz9LZnNvJAhUKn5QKHQ1NCqIQMwgbKAEwAQ)

"Eunmi, let's go.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

We reached the school grounds and went straight to the gym when Eunsoo's friends called him. He of course, left me -.-" The worst part? Kyungsoo was there... with Hyunji. She's my enemy ever since freshman year.

 

 

Even though how much I want to go and meet Kyungsoo one-on-one but Hyunji was there AND I'm scared. So I started walking away.

 

Not a good idea since Hyunji came to me. I started to walk faster but to no avail(wow, where did that came from???) she then grabbed me.

 

Jeeez, this girl will be the end of me

 

 

"You made me run on heels, pabo" She grumbled close to my ear. "Then you shouldn't have" I said blankly and she glared at me. "You littl--"

 

"Hyunji!"

 

"Oppa!" Hyunji called back. Batting her eyelashes -fake eyelashes- at... Kyungsoo..? "Oppa, this is Eunmi. My friend" she said.

HA! Friend my ...

 

"Anneyeonghasayeo, I'm Eunmi. Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo" I said and smiled. Why I didn't call him oppa? RULES. Eunsoo oppa gave me rules not to call any strangers 'oppa' or I'm grounded. And Kyungsoo did flinch a little.

 

"Anneyeong Eunmi" he replied and smiled. He excused himself when his phone beeped and answered it. Hyunji then faced me.

"Listen here, Eunmi. Kyungsoo is mine, got that? So back off" She warned and when Kyungsoo was back, she returned to being nice-y nice.

 

We sat on empty chairs while looking at my brother and his friends practice basketball. Well, I guess it was only me.

 

My phone suddenly beeped.

 

From: Jiyoung

To: Eunmi

We're at the cafe. Meet you there or die <3

 

 

Haha, typical Jiyoung. Still using the joke on me. Oh well,time to go.

 

I just texted my brother that I'll be meeting my frineds at O.N.E's usual hangout. (OrgaNized as Ever) He doesn't need to pick me up, I always end up going at home every 4 P.M. I stood and left, not sparing bother Hyunji and Kyungsoo a second glance. Why would I? Hyunji already warned me. And I am not going to go against it. Since I hate getting involved to some fight over Kyungsoo.