You Got Me

Crush Problems

(A/N: Well, some of the scenes are true but I'm not telling which is which :p)

 

Thursday...

 

The time of the week where Sophomores and Juniors get together to clean thier gardens.

 

Almost every Sophomores and Juniors has been grouped.

 

As for all to know, I am still a Sophomore while my crush-Kyungsoo- is a Junior. And this secret can't be told until now...

 

"Eunmi!!!"

 

I looked at Bomi. She was the first Junior I knew when I was just a freshman. She waved at me and I returned the action.

 

She got closer and hugged me as if we never saw each other for four years. If we did, I'd be dead in her arms by now from her tight grip ahaha...

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

 

"Ugh, boys..." she replied and rolled her eyes and looked at the others who were talking and laughing like crazy. Some were even checking out girls and of course...flirting.

 

I smirked and also rolled my eyes before sighing. "Luckily your close to some of them" I mumbled but I can't deny that she heard me judging from the smirk from her face. Oh this is not good.

 

"Did I just hear you have a crush on one of them???" she asked and pointed to the boys.

 

They noticed and waved back.

 

I chuckled before nodding. "Ne..." and it's Kyungsoo... I said and nodded. She squealed like an excited kid ready to open her present for christmas. And it's cute, ahaha...

 

"Is it Baekhyun?" she questioned while imitating his eye smile. I let out a laugh and shook my haed no. From afar, I could hear Baekhyun saying 'Kkeapsong' making both of us laugh. I'd be shock if he heard us though.

 

"...Chanyeol?"

 

Now I was laughing until tears fell down my cheeks. Who wouldn't laugh when your friend imitates a guy with a deep voice but of course, failing? I know you wouldn't ^^

 

When I stopped, I noticed Kyungsoo from my right side looking at us and smiling. I never knew I was smiling after he looked away until  Bomi put an arm over my shoulders.

 

"Kyungsoo, huh? Well, I do believe he's really handsome and smart. Plus a good cook. Probably why girls love him"

 

I facepalmed. She's been with him since freshman and she never knew. What a nice...

 

"You wouldn't tell him, would you?" I ask. Memory flashes on my head the last time someone confessed for me. And I was in first grade that time.

 

Of course, I got rejected but none was that of my concern anymore.

 

She nodded and raised her right hand. Childish as it is, we have to do it. I don't trust people who can't keep secrets.

 

Whoops, I forgot I can't keep secrets too... Oh well...

 

 

The bell rang. Time to go back to class again...

 

Groans and sighs were heard but that was also none of my concern. It's not like I could do anything, right?