Back to normal

You're my BESTFRIEND not his!

 

 

 

"Come In guys" daeseung said as he opened the door for his fellow band mates. 

"Hey hyung" "hi Dae" the boys said and walked into the living room where there was boxes of pizza and empty cans of bear. And Taeyang laying down on his stomach. 

"Bae are you sleeping?" Gd said sitting down by his legs while sengri sat on the one seat couch. It was his spit whenever they came to Daeseungs house. 

"No I'm just tired since we went to the gym in the morning and then played games since coming back" Taeyang said sitting up.

"Who did you go to the gym with?" Gd said.

"I went with Dae what did you do?" Taeyang asked wearing his sweater. 

On the other hand Jiyon did not like the fact that Taeyang and daeseung went to the gym together. Going to the gym is their thing. Even though he dose t like it but Taeyang makes him go and that's when they talk to each other and Taeyang shares his feelings and what's on his mind. 

"Oh I was with teddy composing until seungri showed up complaining about his hyungs not spending time with him" gd said with a smile when he felt Taeyang's head on his shoulder. 

Taeyang chuckled "that beat likes being taken care of" he said while looking at their youngers band mates and friends. 

"Yeah and thank god Daeseung is not like that" Gd said also looking at the youngest annoying the second youngest while cooking. They were going to eat something good according to daeseung. 

They say in silence. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence it was a relaxing silence. They both enjoyed earth others company like no other. They are each others second half. Their not gay oh no but  they simply were comfortable witches bother and knew each other so much. They knew what the other is thinking without saying out loud. 

"Oh tomorrow I have a music video shooting" Taeyang said breaking the silence. 

"Oh that good where?" Gd asked closing his eyes. 

"I don't know" Taeyang said sitting up and looking at Gd. 

"Do you want to come with me tomorrow?" Taeyang said.

Jiyon looked at Taeyang with a wide smile "ofcourse I want to" 

Taeyang smiled back "okay you can sleep over at my place tonight" he said and stood up heading to the kitchen where they were sure would be going down soon since Daesung and Seungri kept arguing. 

"Hyung thanks god you came please take him away from here and Taeyang Hyung please help me" Daesung said glaring at sengri and looking with puppy eyes at his Hyung. 

Taeyang sighed "sengri go to the living room with Jiyon and I'll stay here with Daeseung" Taeyang said washing his hands since he was going to cook with Daeseung.

"Seungri sulked and walked out heading towards the now happy and smiley Jiyon "Hyung look they won't let me help" seungri said. 

Gd sighed "we both know that you can't cook nor were you helping" 

"But I want to help" 

"Come lets play tell the food is ready" Jiyon said persuading their brat of a youngest. 

He was happy that things with his Bestfriend were back to nirnAl where they would have a sleepover every now and then and accompany  eachother on important things.