Annoyed

You're my BESTFRIEND not his!

 

 

This story is story is not over yet 😬

 

I'll update later xoxo

 

"Hyung! Where are you?" Sengri asked loudly. 

They were met by laughter from the other line "I'm in Dae's house" 

Jiyon looked at the phone a little annoyed. Lately HIS Bestfriend and his team member have been really close he doesn't like that. Not even a bit. 

"Wow you guys are mean! What are you guys doing anyways? Are you guys drinking?" Sengri asked with a cute voice trying to be cute infront of the older members. 

Laugher was heard but it wasn't Taeyang's only it was Daeseung's too. They sounded like they were having the time of their life. "We are hanging out and you know we don't drink were just playing online while eating take out. What are you doing? Come over" Taeyang said. 

That was their thing. They would eat and play video games all night when they were young but now that doesn't happen since they are busy him with his comeback with top and Taeyang going to the gym with daeseung or hanging out with daeseung. Lately it was Taeyang and Daesung. Not GDYB. And to top it all Taeyang would keep saying Daeseung this Daeseung that and Jiyon hated this. He hated how Taeyang is close to someone other than him. He wanted to be the only person Taeyang could be fully comfortable with. He missed his Bestfriend. He missed Taeyang. 

"I'm in the studio with Jiyon Hyung I'll come there what do you want me to bring?" Sengri said laying down on the couch. 

Jiyon looked at the phone and anticipated what  bæ was going to say about him. Was he going to invite him too. Or what. 

"Nothing don't bring anything oh and tell Jiyon to come too" Taeyang said and Jiyon smiled. He was happy happy that bæ remembered him and invited him he had missed Youngbæ. He missed his Besfriend.