Right time

You're my BESTFRIEND not his!

It's been a week since taeyang and gd last hangout together. Taeyang was busy with his music while gd was busy writing music. They talked every now and then but taeyang was busy with his promotion and they couldn't meet in person nor could they talke as much. 

Gd was sitting in the studio checking out Instagram bored until he saw what he hated the most. There was a picture taeyang had posted of himself and Daesung.  And he was burning burning with jealousy not only was the picture driving him crazy the caption was even worse youngbae his youngbae had called daeseung his solemate. Youngbae the person who he can not live without is calling someone else his solemate. 

He was pissed but as on point his phone rang and youngbae's teen picture popped up on his screen. He smiled at the pic. It's one of his favorites because he took the picture of Bae when he was offGuard. Snapping out of his thoughts he picked up the call immediately.

"hello" gd

"Jiyon... Where are you ?" Questioned Bae excitedly.

"oh.. I'm in the studio.. Why?" Gd questioned nervously but happy at the same time. 

"Oh.. Ok I'm coming right now what do you want to eat  or drink?" Youngbae asked.

Gd smiled, that's youngbae who never fails to make him happy. He always seems to know when gd is sad or down. Bu is his smiling angel his idol who he looks up to. "Oh get me In-N-out... And hurry up!" Gd said smiling widely.

"Okay okay I can't wait to see you I miss you" bae said  and closed the line.