His Dark Side

Fanfiction Recommendations

Title: His Dark Side

Author: vanillasushi

Status: Completed

Chapters: 41

Characters: Baekhyun - OC

Foreword:

“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.”

Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

 

Byun Baekhyun is your Literature teacher in your new school. He is perfect but he is so, so, so cold. His lessons are interesting but when he has to interact with someone, he seems to draw back into the shadows, leaving him mysterious and a lot hotter than he really was in the beginning. No wonder he is the eye candy of the girls in your new school.

Girls throw themselves at him, you have seen them doing just that several times. But it is either that he has no heart, or that he is gay. Because you do admit the girls in this place are pretty hot. There is no reason for someone to turn them down. Or maybe he is just being a really professional teacher and he is taking his job extremely seriously.

But your speculations of this man flew out the window when he starts playing games with you. Now, you really do not think he is as perfect as he looks. Actually, Byun Baekhyun is a self-centered, arrogant bastard and you are starting to really hate his guts.

Pros:

BRUHHH. I have a addiction to Baekhyun teacherxstudent fanfiction. Vanillasushi is also my top favorite writer out in the fanfic community like OMG I've read all of her Baekhyun/Sehun/Kai fanfictions. Basically, the is real good. Baekhyun's character is adorable yet manly, just how I like him.

Cons:

Excuse me, what are cons?

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/741301/his-dark-side-comedy-fluff-exo-baekhyun-teacherxstudent