An Angel's Tear

Fanfiction Recommendations

Title: An Angel's Tear

Author: majest

Status: Complete

Chapter: 39

Characters: Sehun - OC

Foreword:

"And it was like all of the sudden, we weren't the seventeen year old kids back then anymore. We were children stuck in an adult's body with huge responsibilities weighing us down. That was when I realized how merciless time flew past us."

And as we continue to mature and age, we seem to be so busy with our hectic schedules that we've forgotten the most important value. We grow tired and weary of this life we lead wondering if it is going anywhere, we get sick of emptying out ourselves to friends and family only to receive nothing in return. We are numbed, blinded by our perception and start to question after all the long years whether we are wanted by this world, whether we are needed and loved.

But my dear, the thing is;
You are loved.

Number one; she didn't know why she lost a loving home.
Number two; he emptied out red love in his heart and poured black hatred in replace.
Number three; no one taught him love wasn't just a concept he read in manga books.
Number four; he was an unfitting wallflower that yearned to transform into a beautiful rose.
Number five; they were only seventeen.

 

Pros:

It's so beautiful. The lesson that is taught is beautiful too. I really enjoy fanfiction that centers around friendship even though I'm too lazy to find one and prefer romance because I'm a piece of sappy love story . Like literally, I read this and just bathe in my OT12 feels. The ending got to me too. LIKE NO. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED BRUH. I probably focused more around the friendship than the actual love story going on. Also, Sehun's character. OMG. He has a unique character that I've never come across before in any other fanfiction. It's completely adorable. (EW. Let's pretend I didn't just call the adorable or anything.) The plot twists are like freaking hurricanes yo. I kind of just sat there after the author threw several plot twists at me in one go and was like "what." And literally, that's all I said because I didn't know what other words there were to explain my emotions. There's also a sequel, albeit not finished, but still. I NEEDED IT.

Cons:

It may seem a little weird with some aspects, like some stuff were just completely unbelievable in the beginning and like left me thinking that it wasn't going to be good because it seemed so easy and like so made up, but I stuck it out to the real interesting part.