Loathsome Kisses

Fanfiction Recommendations

Title: Loathsome Kisses

Author: earmoles

Status: (M) Completed

Chapters: 35

Characters: Baekhyun - OC

Foreword:

Stuck in a neighborhood and a messed-up school, knowing everything like the back of her hand, Jiyoung felt tired of everything happening around her. Secret and lies hidden beneath her knowledge, it's too discerning to bear anymore. In fact, she's literally been living in hell for the past 2 years ever since she moved into this high school plus add the fact that there'd been some serious fights at home. But through it all, she had two people by her side, Nari and Minah. Unfortunately for Jiyoung, both is seated at the popular kid's table. Best friends ever since, the three knew each other more than anyone. The only problem in the picture was Byun Baekhyun whom she despised so much. He was the meanest, baddest, most inconsiderate human being she had ever known in her entire life. He was in a group called EXO. But Nari and Minah were friends with the oh-so-popular boys and even tried to force her to join the clique. But Jiyoung knew better, not after being teased and bullied by him for the last two years for being the ugly friend. Not gonna happen.

Nopes. No-uh.

She wanted no particular attention, especially not from Baekhyun, that flawless bastard.

But she went against her own will, kissing Baekhyun herself.

And there's a little voice in her head telling Jiyoung that it wasn't much of a mistake if she'll think about it.

 

Pros:

This was actually one of the first Baekhyun fanfictions I read and I don't regret it. Sure, it's cliché at times and is your every day romance fic, but we all need a little bit of of that kind of stuff. The plot twists get an A though, making it not as cliché as you thought. And of course, the is a A+ LOL. I'm just a er for the classic jerk falls for the girl type of plot, aren't we all? I like jerk Baekhyun. It's alluring. It's also complete, something I've been waiting for since the first day I started reading it. I love earmoles, she's an amazing writer and I've read a couple of her other stories which I'll probably be recommending here too.

Cons:

I guess if you don't like the cliché storyline that could be a con.