002

If You

GD holds your left hand while you two walk in the busy street of Seoul. He feels the adrenaline pulsating in his veins. He does not know if its about being caught by the paparazzi with another stranger or is it how you conquered his feelings again.

"Somebody will catch us." You say to GD. You look around with uncertainty in your eyes and nervousness lingering at the pit of your stomach.

GD looks at you with admiration. How could someone look so beautiful even though she's anxious? GD wants to touch your soft flying hair because of the cold wind. GD wants to envelope his arms around your brown coat and feel how true you are. GD wants to kiss your cheeks because the cold is making it red and he does not have any reason anymore, he just wants to kiss you as he always do.

GD looks around and the banality of the normal winter night at Seoul seems beautiful and romantic. He does not know if it is because for the first time he is looking around than just moving along with the season but because he is with someone, making him look at things differently, making him feek.

At that moment, GD did not give a if a bunch of photographers or thr media caught him because at that moment, GD was not with a stranger, but he is with someone he is falling and he knows he can fight for a girl he wants so badly.

"Jiyong," You speak again, calling his attention. "We should go somewhere more private, somebody could recognize you."

The sound of his real name in your mouth sounded to GD like it was a prayer and like God wanting to hear sinners ask for repentance, he wanted to hear more of it.

"Its okay. Nobody will recognize me." He answers, squeezes your hand reassuringly, and smiles behind the mask covering the half of his face.

"But they will." You walk faster, tugging him. "Come on."

However, GD stops and he pulls you, wraps his arms around you, and looks at your eyes endearingly.

"I do not care if someone recognizes me or make some story about us and you being my girlfriend. I don't care, okay? I don't care because if that means I am with you, then, that makes everything okay."

Words have power and GD's words sets a blosomming feeling in every part of your body. The way he is looking at you right now like you are the girl he can fight for, like you are the girl he wanted to be with so badly, destroys the feeling of being afraid. It creates another feeling, a feeling of falling in love.

"I don't care, okay? I just want to be with you right now." GD says almost a whisper, almost a proclamation. He rubs your cheeks with his thumb and he kisses you right there.

In the middle of the busy street of Seoul, a couple kissed, another ordinary scene in life for the people in there. Nobody stopped. Nobody stared. Nobody was there but the two of you.

In the middle of the busy street of Seoul, GD kissed you with so much longing for your existence. And maybe in that street, GD completely falls in love with a girl.

**

You don't see GD for about two weeks right now because he's on a comeback. And his schedule is full. It's suppose to kill you or make you have some second thoughts about dating him, about being with Korea's most famous idol, because it wouldn't be easy, it would be too hard.

But what you feel is far from that. You feel an aching longing for his arms around you, for the lips that tastes like a redemption, and for a scent you can't quite get enough of.

The feelings is big and it scares you somehow because the last time you fell in love with such intensity, it completely broke you, so you were always pulling away with people, but with GD, he break you more.

Today was the day that GD would fim his new music video called "Who You". You know because he messaged you he misses you so much but he has to film something.

You don't know why but it felt like you needed to be there, a force pulling you. You don't know what force but maybe it was about missing him.

There were a lot of people in the building where the music video was going to be filmed. Most of are females, some with large cameras, some with posters, some with lightsticks, some with notebooks for autographs, some still in school uniform, but the thing that they are all similar with, that all of them love GD.

"Oh my god! I might die when I see GD oppa! I might get even pregnant." A student whisphered to her friend.

"I know! I just want to marry him!" Her friend whisphers back.

You stifle a laugh back and keep your hands inside your coat. It's not a surprise how youth is badly affected with GD's prescence because you are a writer and you knew how big the entertainment industry is and how much power they hold among people.

"I bet Dara unnie is here! Aren't they secretly dating? I hope they get married already." The student says again to her friend.

A lump grows in your throat.

"Yeah, everyone knows they're secretly in love and they just don't want to announce it yet. Oh my god, I just ship them so bad." Her friend replies.

Insecurity has always been a part of you and their words shouldn't bother you but it does.

People go inside the building and you go with them. The atmosphere is cheery and happy but you're feeling quite different.

The lights go off and once it goes back, a white blonde GD shows up, carrying a charming smile. Everyone screams and you just smile, staying quiet. GD already starts to capture hearts as he moves inside the transparent box.

You watch him move and you can't tear away your eyes away from him. He moves from different sides and he moves hearts. GD sings and people melt in the lyrics.

You are proud because this charming man, a few weeks ago, held your hand. Everyone wants him and some moment a few weeks ago, he wanted you.

The filming finishes and the reassurance of being with GD vanishes because at the crowded room, he had not once looked at you.

It's selfish and even superficial of wanting GD to see you and look you in the eyes in the midst of filming. It's selfish and it makes you dizzy, and you know what it is, ir is insecurity.

You fight with it because you know GD wants you, but you can't fight against it, it is stronger as the ocean's currents and you're submerging to the feeling.

The feeling settles in and you don't feel good enough for him anymore.

(I've been trying to write but I am really all over the place and I have written this chapter in my phone before which got snatched so I updated pretty late. Forgive me.)