Chapter 5

When I'm Down On My Knees

 

Today is the day, she's leaving today. I thought while getting ready for school, I wasn't even sure if I was going to school today. I wanted to do something special for her. Something that she'd remember.

BORA'S POV (FOR THE FIRST AND LAST TIME EVER IN THIS FIC...Maybe, this is supposed to be a strictly Dongwoo POV only fic. Heh.)

I called on my dad's number to make sure everything was set, I would be living with him and his new family in the Philippines. I wasn't to bothered with the idea of a different mother and possibly a sibling, I'd probably finish the last of my high school days there and probably college too. The flight I was taking was going to leave at 4:30PM exactly thirty minutes after school ends. I notified my teachers and principal about my leave and they completely understood why, I've been at this high school since freshman year.

My mother has been away since I came home from that night at the norae bang with the gang, I don't know where she's been I'm quite worried about her. I told her about what I was going to do and she took it better than I expected... She yelled at me to get the out. So I did.

I called Dongwoo but he wasn't picking up for some reason, it dampened my mood immediately. It was unlike him to not pick up. I had to run out and do some errands before I left my dead-beat mother alone in Seoul. It's hard to be a parent to your parent. I went to the kitchen to check if we had gotten some bills the past week, there sitting on our dining table were the electrical bill, the water bill and a random receipt from the local bar nearby. I grab the electrical and water bill from the table and made sure I had the credit card my father sent in my wallet. I headed out the door.

I reached the payment place at around twelve in the afternoon, besides the annoying ahjumma who kept giving me dirty looks for some reason everything went swell and I paid off the last month or so. It is beyond me now what my mom is going to do to survive.

I return back home to pack. As I was packing I found one of Dongwoo's shirts in one of my drawers. It still had his scent. I decided to bring it with me, when I was done packing it was about two in the afternoon already. I decided to leave my friends a message on their cellphones since they were still in class,

Dear friends, whom I love oh-so-much *no sarcasm intended*,

Thank you. Sincerely from the bottom of my little heart. I wouldn't have made it this far in my life if it weren't for you people. Thanks also for the effort you guys gave with all of the farewell parties. ^^. I hope someday I can repay you all with the kindness you've showed me these past days.

Jieun unni~ take care of our smart baby Dasom. Gomawo unni for all the boy advice you give us, you can't believe how much those advice helped me with Dongwoo and his friends. I hope we can meet again. Myungsoo-ya! Stop giving your noona such a hard time. She's still a few minutes older than you. I giggle as I imagine him scowling at me.

Dasom-ah! Listen well to Jieun arasseo? ^^ Don't do stupid things with the guys okay? I know how playful you can get. Unni will bring you gifts... If I ever come back.

The rest of the guys, take care of my Dongwoo arasseo? I love each and everyone of you so much.

Annyeong~ take care of yourselves.


I hit send to everyone except for Dongwoo because I had another special message for him that I'd write later, I had procrastinated too much and now I was rushing around the house to collect things that I had forgotten about. It was already 3:30 and it took exactly an hour to get to the airport which meant I was running late. I immediately run out the door with my bags and flag down a taxi down the road.


When I was settled into the cab, I accidentally fell asleep for half an hour. But it was a nap I needed, I immediately remembered what I needed to do. I had been thinking about this from the moment it first sunk into my brain that I had to leave Seoul,

Dongwoo-yah~ My love, my superman, my everything. I'm so sorry this is how I'm  saying good-bye to you. I just don't think I'd be able to say anything in front of you. You probably know why.

I stare out the window for a bit, my cheeks started to get dampened by the tears.

I'm so glad I met you Dongwoo, you've taught me how to love again, even when I thought love wasn't real because of my family. You've proved me wrong. But you deserve so much more babe.. And this is why I'm going to say this, I want you to forget about me once I leave Korea. I want you to find someone better. I'm doing this because I don't want you to go through the pain of separation. I'm already ending it before it ends itself babe. We can't handle this, if we were still to be together. I can't handle it. I can't handle being so far from you. I feel so guilty for the burden I've put on you these past years. I'm letting you go even if I don't want to.. Please don't try to contact me, I'll come find you when I come back. Even if you've found someone else, you'll always have a special place in my tiny shattered heart that you've put back together. You're my best friend besides being my boyfriend. I want you to show whoever you find, the love you've shown me.

Dongwoo, you're such a precious soul. I love you. Don't do anything you'll regret, I'm not worthy of your love anymore.

I hit the send button and shoved my phone into my carry on. As I was nearing the airport, I saw Myungsoo and Jieun on the side of the highway, they were both holding a large sign it said,

"YOON!"

The next people were Sungjong and Sunggyu they were holding up their signs, but not while discretely elbowing at each other. I let out a weak laugh.

"BO-RA!"

"I'll", Hoya was smiling.

"AL-WAYS", Woohyun and Seongyeol had grins.

"LOVE", Dasom was giggling I could tell.

"YOU." Dongwoo. He was standing right at the entrance gate of the airport, I was sobbing by the time he saw me he gave me a small wave and smile, I waved softly as the taxi goes further into the airport. I felt like the most rotten human being on the planet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't kill me it had to happen. And sorry this is kind've a ey chapter, its 3am and i needa head to bed..

<3