The Raven

The Raven

"Kim Mingyu!!! I swear if you come home in this condition and this late again, I will not hesitate to kick you out of this house!!!!" A middle aged man screamed a furious words to his son, whom ignored him and continue walked upstairs to his room.

The son, Kim Mingyu, slammed the door and throw his body into the his bed. "..." he muttered.  Out of the blue,

Tap...

Tap.....

Tap...

Thinking it was his parents knocking his door,

 "If you guys still going to talk about this with me, forget it. Leave me alone!!!" he yelled out of anger. No vocal answer from the door but rather the tapping continued.

Exasperate, Mingyu ran toward the door and raggedly storming open the door. Nothing, it was nothing. Only the darkness of the house's corridor and nothing. He exhaled and closed the door. And yet, the tapping still continued. Mingyu turned around to his room's window; a black shadow on the windowsill. It was a bird, a raven. He opened the window wide enough to let the cold midnight breeze enter his room. The raven did not moved any inch. It stayed still, like a statue gazing to Mingyu's eyes.

"Ahhh, . I got freaked out because of this stupid bird." Mingyu said to himself as he walking to his bed.

"Like what you think, huh?" The raven turned to a beautiful man with dark locks less than a blink. Mingyu was shocked by the sudden deep voice as he notice that he was the only person in the room. He turned around frightened, witnessing the beautiful creature standing in front of his window. 

"Who are you?" the boy stuttered. The man walked toward Mingyu and stopped right in front of him. The dark locked man pulled down Mingyu's chin to his height. Now, their eye level was equal. Mingyu eyes were glued to the beautiful man's dark brown eyes. 

"Wonwoo, devil.." The man said, gazing back to Mingyu's light brown eyes. Before Mingyu even able to open his mouth, the man disappeared returning back to the raven and fly away from the window. The boy touched his chin, still can not comprehend what just happens. He ran to the window and there were no signs of the man or the bird. He felt a rigid surface on his windowsill, he looked down; a messy scratch, "We'll meet again shortly...".