Daegu(?)

I Didn't Ask To Be Saved *ON HOLD*

I scoffed at the way he walked like he owned my apartment . He thinks he can just walk up in here and eat my food and destroy my living room ?! No!

"You! Get out of here now ! " I yell pointing a finger at the slob of life on the couch known as Jimin.
 
"I don't want too" he says ignoring me as his eyes were Fixated on the tv. 
I grabbed the remote and turned the tv off , he looked at me with strong eyes .
"Get up off your and out of my apartment " I say , my hands on my hips as I stood my ground . 
 
"I live here now " He says , kicking his feet up on my table and closing His eyes . 
"Since when?!" I yell knocking his feet off my new table .
 
"Since now" He says sighing .
 
"JUNGKOOK please get your Hyung" I spat walking off in anger . 
 
 
"This is how I get treated after saving him!" I yelled to myself like a crazy person in my room. I flopped on my bed face first and screamed into my pillow. This was it. I was going insane . 
I could feel he insanity . He was making me lose my last nerve I Had. 
 
Haist. 
 
 
 
A knock suddenly erupted my door and I debated whether to open it , in the end I got up and opened he door to see Jungkook.
"I'm sorry about Hyung , he finally left and I cleaned. Up his mess" He says .
 
"It's okay, you didn't have to clean that up, I just don't want him wrecking my place " I say walking past
Him down the stairs . I forgot I needed to go to my dance studio today...shoot..
I quickly turned my heel and headed back into my room to get ready. I'm loosing track of
Time now because of him! I quickly tied my hair up and put my shoes on before heading out the door after I grabbed my car keys . 
 
I hope he doesn't come back...ever. 
Just because I saved him doesn't mean I want him loitering around...like a big big...cloud of annoyance.
 
It had started to rain, unfortunately . Gladly I didn't decide to walk today. While passing I saw a boy walking in the rain, his hair covering his face , the blonde strands hiding his identity. Not that I would know it anyway. 
 
I took a deep breathe as I pulled the car over and rolled my window down.
"Hey! Do you need a ride ? " I yelled , the sound of the rain threatening to hide my voice .
The boy stopped and turned his head , his features slowly showing.
"Yea." He spoke. He seemed as if he was not a open person. I usually can tell this about people .
"Where do you need to go?" I ask as he opened the door .
 
"Daegu" He says.
"Oh...daegu..." I say . That was really far from my dance studio..I guess it wouldn't hurt to miss one day?...
 
"I can take you, just tell me the address " I say making my decision. One day won't hurt ...
 
I handed him the GPS system and his fingers typed in the address. I never went to daegu before ...
 
I've always been in Seoul...
 
 
 
 
Where would this take me ?