Prologue

I Didn't Ask To Be Saved *ON HOLD*

Prologue

 


The girl walked on the rainy sidewalk, The Puddles of rain jumping as her feet hit against them. Water splashed around only to land back in the same place.
Her coat was soaked along with the rest of the clothing on her body. It was a long way back home and the storm roared in the sky. Rain poured down like needles.

She ran to the nearest alleyway and rested her back against the wall as she took a breath.
Her cold fingertips dragged her hood down as she wiped the water from her eyes and face.

She looked down to see the water running below was slightly pink in the little stream. 

She looked up the stream to find a body hung over, clenching his stomach in pain.
My eyes widened at the boy, blood dripping from his hand to the stream below, flowing within it.

I rush over to him, his body slide to the ground, his eyes drooping as if his life was on edge of death.

"Are you okay?" I ask, his eyes looked up at me in shock almost as if he knew me, but I'd never seen him before.

He started to cough furiously as his hand held the blood that was slowly flowing erratically.

"We need to get you to somewhere safe.." I say, my warm breathe hitting the cold air.

I help him up and he yelped slightly at standing.
"I'm sorry, can you walk?" I ask.

He shook his head yes slightly.

I put his arm around my neck and my arm around his waist as I helped him walk through the cold rain.

 

I opened the door to my house and carefully placed him on the couch.

"Do you have anyone you know I can call?" I ask.

He holds his phone out, it was clicked on a contact.

I took his phone from his bloody hand and clicked the contact to call them.

"Yah! Jimin where are you we're worried?!" a stressed voice yells from the other end of the phone.

"O-Hello, I have your friend here at my house, he told me to call you...he's badly hurt" I speak into the phone.

The person sighs from the other end.
"Bring him by our house" He speaks before I hear a click and the phone shuts off.
Huh? But-
Suddenly the phone rings and it's a text with a address.
Minju sighed, and placed the phone back on his lap, he took it and slipped it into his pocket.

"We need to go take you back home" I say helping him off the couch. 

 

He winced slightly, his face scrunching up in pain as I walked him outside to the car.
I didn't have my license, but no one came around these parts of the city.

I sat him down inside the car, he didn't speak or look at me, his gaze stuck to the ground as he moved his legs around to position himself in the chair.

I closed the door and put the key in the ignition, turning the switch and turning the car on.

"Are you old enough to drive?" He asks looking panicky.

"it's okay, I know" I tell him to reassure him.
He nods, unsure and turns back to face the front and I drove to the address of the location.


The house was seemingly big, it was the right address.

"No need for you to get out, I'll go inside, you can leave now" He says getting out of the car, slightly wobbling and closed the door shut tightly.

I watched as he went to the house, opened the door, turned to look at me, and close it behind him.


That's the last I ever saw of him.

 

 

 

 

 

*This is a Prologue, The chapters will be longer*