Fourteen

Long Long Time

7 MONTHS LATER

*What ~~~~ is wearing: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/spicy-holic-smocked-strapless-chiffon-dress-red-one-size/info.html/pid.1024743210*

After a grueling day at work ~~~~ was ready to just kick back and relax at home with Myungsoo. Yes, the couple have been going strong and ~~~~ was now 6 months pregnant. Min Jun and ~~~~ are still close, in fact he’s her favourite oppa and close friend and much to ~~~~’s dislike Myungsoo and Min Jun developed a bromance.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

As I made my way into the apartment I could hear soft music playing coming from the living. I followed the sound and as I made my way over there was a path lit with candles leading to a big box in the middle of the room(A/N: remember like in 4minute’s mv for Heart to heart)

My curiosity got to me and I slowly approached the box and the lid of the box opens up revealing Myungsoo oppa. I raised an eyebrow at him and helped him out of the box.

When he got out of the box he suddenly got down on one knee, I stood there with my eyes wide.

 

I took a deep breath and looked at ~~~~ with loving eyes. This is it Myungsoo, it’s now or never.

“~~~~, my angel, my baby we’ve had our ups and downs. I’m sorry for leaving you back then, but I’m here now for you, a new man but still with the same heart. I love you forever ~~~~, will you marry me?” I said and opened up the box which revealed the ring I personally picked out a few months ago.

Without saying a word ~~~~ pulled me up off my knees and instantly attacked me with kisses which to be honest caught me off guard. But I regained my composure and wrapped my arms around her waist closing the gap between us and smirked to myself and kissed her deeply.

My love, my life, my whole world. You’ll forever be known as Kim ~~~~

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

It was finally the day both Myungsoo and ~~~~ have been dreaming of, their wedding. Planning and planning it’s all behind them now and all that was left was to walk down the aisle, say their vows and then they’d be Mr and Mrs Kim.

All guests were seated by the pews of the church awaiting the bride’s arrival. Myungsoo stood at the front smiling happily but inside he was nervous as hell hoping he wouldn’t forget his vows when the time came.

The wedding march came and the doors to the church opened revealing ~~~~ and her father. As ~~~~ slowly walked down the aisle Myungsoo couldn’t take his eyes off his wife. She truly looked like a Princess in her wedding gown.

~~~~ made her way beside Myungsoo and smiled at him shyly as he did the same to her.

As the wedding ceremony went on, it was finally time for their vows. Myungsoo took a deep breath and turned to ~~~~ and held her hands.

“I have always been a strong believer of the phrase If you love someone let them go, if they return they're forever yours. And I knew it was fate when we bumped into each other that day. ~~~~, I’m willing to do anything for your happiness. I’ll be the man you’ve always dreamed of and more. I promise to love you until the day I die”

“Myungsoo, I guess I’m a strong believer of fate. Because I knew one day we’d meet again, but never would I have imagined we’d end up here.  You keep me guessing with what’s to come with our future. I guess you can say our relationship is full of surprises. Like what you also said, I’d do anything just to keep you happy and that dorky smile on your face. I love you”

Once the vows were said, Myungsoo slid the ring that him and ~~~~ picked out, which by coincidence symbolised their love for each other.  Which was infinite and never ending.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

3 MONTHS LATER

The couple have been happily married for 3 months now. And ~~~~ was heavily pregnant, lets say 9 months pregnant. Yep, it was due date anytime soon.

They had to postpone their honeymoon in case she were to give birth to their baby.

 

It was just a typical day at home as Myungsoo and ~~~~ were just lounging around with Myungsoo just in the living room watching television whilst ~~~~ was in the kitchen satisfying her craving when all of the sudden she felt a sudden pain in her stomach, she looked down and noticed something wet.

Her eyes widen and she panicked and yelled for Myungsoo

“KIM FREAKING MYUNGSOO!!! MY WATER BROKE!!! HELP!!!” ~~~~ yelled out

Myungsoo ran to the kitchen and looked at his wife with wide eyes and panicked “uh..., okay calm down. I’ll take you to the hospital now”

As Myungsoo carried ~~~~ to the car he sped all the way to the hospital constantly checking on her condition.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

12 HOURS LATER

“Congratulations Mr and Mrs Kim, it’s a beautiful baby girl” the doctor smiled as he handed the newborn baby to ~~~~.

~~~~ cradled her tiny baby girl in her arms whilst Myungsoo sat on the bed smiling at the scene of his wife and daughter.

“what should we name her ~~~~?” Myungsoo whispered careful not to wake his daughter

“how about Hyesun? Kim  Hyesun?” ~~~~ said not taking her eyes off the baby

“Kim Hyesun, I like it.” Myungsoo smiled at kissed ~~~’s forehead.

 

An hour later ~~~~ fell asleep after the exhausting labor process. Myungsoo stayed awake and cradled Hyesun, the smile never leaving his face.

He looked down at his daughter, she was so tiny and no words could explain how happy he was.

“Hyesun-ah, you brought so much joy and love to your umma and I. Saranghae” Myungsoo kissed his daughter’s forehead

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

1 YEAR LATER

 

“babe, I was thinking since we couldn’t have our honeymoon last year since you were heavily pregnant with Hyesun how about we have our honeymoon this year?” Myungsoo pleaded

“But what about Hyesun?” ~~~~ questioned her childish husband

“Eomeonim(mother in law) and abeonim(father in law) can look after her. They really want us to have our honeymoon. Please babe!!!” Myungsoo begged ~~~~ with a pout and puppy dog eyes

~~~~ sighed and giggled at the site of her husband.

“okay baby, let’s go to the Greek islands for our honeymoon please” ~~~~ used her aegyo on her husband

Myungsoo grinned and attacked her with kisses. What ~~~~ didn’t know was that he had the most erted smirk plastered on his face.


HAPPY!!! I'm ecstatic on how this chapter came out!! I hope you guys liked it.

So everything worked out for the better for Myungsoo and ~~~~. Baby Hyesun hehe!! And how amazing is the ring right?

Epilogue left, which is already written up and I'll post it later. Then after that not sure when I'll write it is the alternate ending for you Min Jun lovers.
 
Anyways, hope you all have a safe New Years(it's the 31st here in Australia)
Love you all.
 
 
COMMENT REPLIES:
 
VueYueXiang: That was the reaction I was looking for ^_^ Here's an update for you. 
 
Mr04loveme: Yep, see Min Jun is a good guy.
 
4evashawol: Yeah I did, but I'm all better now :)