Twelve

Long Long Time

There was only 2 months before the wedding and things were hectic. The couple were filled with excitement for their big day. But with all the buzz about the wedding how did ~~~~ feel? Truthfully, she was still stuck in a rut on who to choose. And to top it all off she’s been getting threatening mails from an unknown person and lately she’s been having dizzy spills? Now everything is just out of the norm.

I had a free day today, no photo shoots whatsoever. It was a nice feeling seeing as though I’ve been busy preparing for the wedding. I was lounging around in ~~~~’s apartment since I stayed the night over and noticed a bunch of letters addressed to ~~~~.

It wouldn’t hurt to take a peak right?

As I opened one of the letters my eyes widen. I knew only one person who would torture my poor ~~~~, and that is Joy. She always had it for ~~~~, she was always jealous of the little things and after knowing that Myungsoo broke up with her I knew it was only a matter of time till she vowed revenge. She sounds like some sort of villein a comic book. I had to do whatever it takes to make ~~~~ safe. And the only way to do that is to go to her company and settle this.


I finally arrived at Joy’s company, luckily I rang the head of the company to inform them about Joy. As I entered the CEO’s room I noticed Joy sitting there with her head down and shoulders shaking.

The CEO looked to me and smiled slightly “ah Min Jun-sshi, yes?”

“neh, sunbaemin” I nodded

“the matter about Joy sending those threatening mails to ~~~~-sshi has been taken care of. Since this isn’t the first time Joy has done this which she admitted, I had no choice but to kick her out of our company all together”

I sat there only nodding and muttered a thank you and bowed slightly and left the room. While I was walking out of the building I received a phone call from an unknown number. I had a feeling that whoever was on the other line is going to give me some bad news. After the fourth ring I picked up and answered with a shaky voice.

Min Jun = blue | nurse = green

Hello?

Is this Kwak Min Jun, ~~~~’s fiancée?

Neh, this is Min Jun. May I ask who’s calling?

This is Park Eunji from Seoul national university hospital. We have ~~~~-sshi here with us right now.

W-what happened to her? Is she okay? Is it serious?

She fainted during work and was brought her. She’s fine now just resting in the ward. I don’t think it’s serious at all.

Araso, I’ll be there in 10 minutes. Thank you, bye.


Min Jun drove as fast as he could to the hospital hoping to see if ~~~~ was alright. As he parked his car he dashed inside roaming the hallways and finally seeing the correct ward. With his hands trembling he turned the doorknob slowly and walked into the room and ~~~~ asleep.

He sighed and made his way to the chair next to her bed and held her hand whilst brushing away strands of hair on her forehead. He looked at her, she looked so pale and fragile as if one touch could break her.

Min Jun leaned forward and kissed her forehead lightly, the kiss causing ~~~~’s eyes to slowly open.

“oppa?” ~~~~ called out in a small voice

“yeah baby?” Min Jun replied while settling down on the chair again

“w-what happened to me?” ~~~~ asked

“I-” before Min Jun could utter a word the doctor came in holding a clipboard filled with notes.

“Miss Cha, have you been feeling tired lately?” the doctor asked

“Yeah I have” ~~~~ replied

“how about craving for a variety of foods? Vomiting?” the doctor asked more questions

“Doctor, not to be rude. But what’s wrong with her?” Min Jun asked curiously

The doctor smiled at both ~~~~ and I and said

“congratulations, you’re 6 weeks pregnant”


 


DUN DUN DUN!!! *cue creepy piano music*

So I don't know when I'll be able to update again, since I think but I'm not sure I'm off to Singapore today then to Manila. If anything I'll write up the draft chapters in my book and then post them when I get back. Sorry if there are any mistakes, I didn't edit it and I'm tired since it's now 4am.

Now I forgot I was gonna write here, oh if you want follow me on tumblr: www.good-luv.tumblr.com or tweet me: twitter.com/itscandicex

I'll leave you with my favourite Infinite OTP

tumblr_lvqotmJSap1qgyeh0o1_500.gif

tumblr_lvqotmJSap1qgyeh0o2_500.gif

WATCH THE MV! IT WILL MAKE YOU SMILE AND LOVE THE BOYS EVEN MORE!!!

COMMENT REPLIES:

NazSamz: haha sorry I just had to post that mv and spazz about their cuteness!! I had to keep quiet with my fangirling since it's 4 am where I am right now. Anyways here's the real update

Ari-InPink: well you gotta feel somewhat sorry for him right?

4evashawol: Okay I'll get Min Jun oppa and Myungsoo oppa to give you a hug!!