Ten

Long Long Time

I was in a confused state of mind, ever since Min Jun asked me that question

"Myungsoo or me, who do you love ~~~~?"
 
Min Jun's words kept ringing in my head. It really did my head in. How was I suppose to know who I really loved? I was living a happy life for the past 2 years with Min Jun and out of nowhere I just had to bump into Myungsoo. Life was truly cruel to me. Why now? Why when I've finally moved on from him he had to come back into my life.
 
And I couldn't just turn my back on Min Jun, cause he was there to pick up the pieces of my shattered heart when Myungsoo broke up with me. He was able to protect me from any dangers, and from the looks of it, he really did love me. I can't just take him from granted, I do love him, I really do. But Kim Myungsoo, why after all these years you decided to show up in my life? Has fate led us to be together again?
 
But I couldn't just completely ignore Myungsoo all together, he is after all my first love. No matter what, he will always have a place in my heart. The only thing stopping me was that I loved both of them equally, and I couldn't bare to see them heartbroken all because of me; a stupid girl who 
can't control what her heart wants.
 
I wish I could just easily pick which boy I loved, but I can't, I just can't. Because I had to be an idiot who had to love two guys. Two guys who really in my opinion don't deserve me.
 
Yet again, you can't stop this thing called love right? It brings you a whirlwind of emotions; joy, excitement, fear and not to mention it brings heartache. Not only to you but to the person who gave their heart to you. Being in a relationship requires both persons to put in everything they've got and all they ask for is that you love them unconditionally. But why does love have to be so complicated? I wish I was a little kid again, where I didn't know what love was and all I worried about was what game to play and what flavour ice cream was the best. I wanna be carefree again.
 
Min Jun or Myungsoo? I can't pick. Everything is just one big cluster
 

Just a chapter on ~~~~'s thoughts on what has happened. She truly is in a cluster (haha love that word) I feel like this chapter wasn't that good. I had no idea what I was writing, so sorry if it's boring...I tried my best to capture the main girls feelings, but obviously failed. Oh the worries of an author *sighs and hugs Min Jun*
 
If it were you, who would you pick? Min Jun or Myungsoo? Give me your reasons on who you'd pick in the comment box. Honestly, if I could I'd have them both. Nothing wrong with sharing right?
 
And once again, do you guys want two endings?
 
Till next update, enjoy!
 
 
tumblr_lsuusglUiQ1qau70no2_r1_250.gif
 
 
COMMENT REPLIES:
 
ThatGirl_Hearts: It's a tough choice right? Both guys have done so much.
 
fanficlover123: Yay someone who's on Min Jun's side. No one can resist him cause he's too cute and adorable and hot. 
 
mardybum08: I'll try my best to keep this story amusing. Well I guess all my hard work during high school paid off with my writing style, no I'm not a nerd, I was more of a rebel during high school always skipping class haha. I hope for this story to have more subscribers, but obviously this story gets looked over and most terrible stories on here and no offence to some writers gets more subscribers with the your usual cliche plot and I guess if your story doesn't have SHINee or has an ounce of your story will be bypassed. Wow sorry for this rant, but that's just how I feel. There are many unappreciated authors on here who don't get the amount of satisfaction and love they deserve. 
 
Ari-InPink: well comments make me happy ^_^ I'll think about 2 endings if everyone wants it. Yes sadly she has to be one, but no hate she's one of my favourites in RaNia. I agree poor Min Jun he's too nice and all this happens to him. Haha I would've jumped into the story and slapped some sense into Myungsoo. 
 
AphoticAngel: Blame his family genes for giving him good looks and making him cute and hot all mixed into one.If enough people say they want 2 endings then I'll probably do it. Aww least you think my story isn't boring. Thanks love. Well here's an update for you. Lol, you're talking about Joy right?
 
4evashawol: no need to be embarrassed sweetie. Happens all the time *hugs*
 
Feel free to add me on facebook. But please say your username so I'll add you. My facebook: http://www.facebook.com/candice.stodomingo