One

Long Long Time

How long has it been since we last met? 5 years, I think during our college graduation ceremony? Long time right? How are you doing? Did you find another girl to fill that space in your heart? Do you even remember me; ~~~~, your first love? First everything? Maybe not since, you broke my heart and never once looked back to see the hurt painted onto my face when you uttered those three haunting words, which I remember clearly...

"let's break up ~~~~?"

Was it a question or a statement? It didn't matter because everything became pitch black when I heard those words. Different emotions filled me up to the brim. I wanted so much as to have an emotional outburst, but I didn't because I wanted to keep a strong facade to prove to you that I was okay. Oh how I was so foolish, inside I can feel my heart being stabbed countless times, while you just looked on with the same expressionless face.

Those I love you's were they just empty words? How about those I'll be with you forever? Just broken promises, right? Since that day I never did love another boy wholeheartedly. Sure I had a couple of boyfriends since then, but no one can fill that spot in my heart like you did.

 

It's selfish to say, but first love never dies and nothing, no matter how many people we meet no one can compare to our first love.

Myungsoo do you feel that way about me? About us?