smiles

Perfect For Your Eyes

 

 

Her father quickly rose up from his bed when he smelled some burnt food. He ran downstairs and went to the kitchen and there he saw yoona in school uniform with her apron cooking. He scanned the kitchen and it was a mess. Yoona turned around and saw her father “oh! Good morning” yoona smiled with some flour on her face.

“what are you doing?”

“I’m trying to cook some breakfast for you…I made you a pancake” yoona showed her father the pancakes she made “well… it’s kinda burnt” yoona smiled

Her father took one out of the plate and scanned it “KINDA burnt?... is this a pancake or brownies?” her father joked

“well, yeah it’s burnt” yoona pouted “I was just trying to make some breakfast and I failed”

“it’s okay…you don’t have to do it anyway…I know you’re not a good cook” Mr.Im laughed

“appa! I promise I will really cook a delicious food for you”

“okay… that’s a promise?” yoona nodded and they did a pinky swear

 

Sooyoung smelled yoona as soon as she arrived at their school “yoona… do I smell some burnt food?”

“when it comes to food you are an expert!” yuri said but as soon as she stand beside yoona she covered her nose “but sooyoung is right…”

“I was trying to cook for my father” yoona pouted and sooyoung and yuri burst into laughter “I’m sorry yoona…but YOU? COOKING?” sooyoung said while trying not to laugh

“it would be a miracle if you made an edible food” yuri said covering while laughing

“tsk! I know I’m not a good cook but I promise… before I…” yoona stopped “before I get marry I’ll be able to learn how to cook” ‘if I can still marry”

 

After the class yoona invited them to the canteen and promised to treat them. Sooyoung and yuri noticed yoona is always laughing this day.

“yoona, looks like you’re in a good mood today” sooyoung said while the three of them is looking for a vacant table.

“deh…I feel like having fun today…not only today but everyday!” yoona happily said while putting her tray at the vacant table. When the three of them are settled in the table they started eating. Yuri was looking at sooyoung and yoona as they are cheerfully eating. Yoona was eating a spoonful of rice while sooyoung was busy tasting the foods in her tray.

“aish! These two shikshins you still need to have poise while eating” yuri said while drinking her water.

Sooyoung stopped eating and stared at yoona “ you know yoong, something is bothering me”

“just stop thinking soo and eat…” yoona tried to change the topic. Sooyoung did not ask anymore and continued eating. They were having so much fun that they did not notice siwon is now in front of them.

“soo looks like you’re having fun” siwon said as he stared at the three girls who became quiet. Then two friends followed siwon.

“aren’t you the girl that was brought to the clinic?” the tall guy asked yoona. yoona forced a smile and nodded. Siwon looked at yoona “ahhh… yoona right?” he asked. Yoona stared at siwon and murmured a yes. Then siwon went beside sooyoung and she was not able to hear what he is saying to sooyoung because siwon’s two friends are noisy.

“by the way I’m U-know Yunho” the guy who asked yoona earlier said “and I’m yesung” the other guy said. yoona and yuri bowed their head a little “yuri imnida”

“yoona imnida” they also introduced their selves. Yunho keep on staring at yoona which made her uncomfortable. Yuri pinched her side that made her look at her. she saw yuri is smiling at her. she tried to focus on eating but she can’t because she knew someone is staring at her. she faced yunho who is smiling at her “I’m sorry but I’m not really used when someone is looking at me”

“ahh…sorry it’s just that…”

Before yunho could answer siwon already tapped his shoulder “come on! Stop flirting with the girls yunho… bye girls”

“bye yuri…bye yoona” yunho and yesung both said. yoona saw yunho even smiled at her. siwon saw what yunho did and dragged him. siwon faced yoona and quickly smiled at her then turned around.

“did…siwon smiled at me?” yoona can’t still what she just saw. SIWON SMILED AT HER!

“yoona, I think that Yunho guy likes you” yuri teased yoona

“deh?” yoona’s voice was loud “I mean…no way same as siwon he is too handsome for me…”

“he even smile at you!” sooyoung said

“aish! Siwon also smiled at me!” yoona wanted to tell them but she thought she was the only one who saw it so she just keep it to herself. “but did siwon really smiled at me?”

----------------------------------------------------

so there i put yunho and siwon there.. kekekek..

i think this will be not be a long story... i have to end it soon because i will be so busy... busy for christmas break! kekeke

well i think next week i will not be able to update because i will have a duty and loads of exams.. but i'll try my best!! 

hello yoonyulti07!!! :))

comment is well appreciated!!