The Truth

Perfect For Your Eyes

 

 

“I’m sorry Mr. Im but the tumor we found in yoona’s head is big… and we can’t guarantee a 100% recovery after the treatment” yoona was awaken by a male’s voice

“tumor? Found in my head? What does it mean?” yoona wanted to ask but she choose to stay quiet and pretend as if sleeping.

“what do you mean? You can’t cure my daughter?” she heard her father asked with a shaking voice.

She slightly opened her eyes and saw the doctor and her father talking far from her bed to make sure they does not wake yoona and hear what they are talking about but they did not know yoona is now fully awake and can hear them. She quickly closed her eyes when her father looked at her.

“so we’re just gonna let my daughter suffer?”

“so I have a tumor? It’s not just a mild headache like what appa told me?... does this mean… I’m…I’m going to die?”yoona’s eyes were still close but she can feel tears forming in her eyes. She tried to hold those tears from falling.

“tell me the truth doc! Is she going to die?” Mr. Im asked holding the doctor’s collar. The doctor just stood there. Yoona waited for an answer. There was silence. After a long silence she heard her father crying.

“it’s a yes…” yoona swallowed hard. Those tears she was trying to hold now rolls down the side of her eyes. She heard the door opened and closed. She knew she is now alone the the room. She slowly opened her eyes

“appa” yoona cried so hard

Her father outside was also crying. He leaned to the wall for support “why does it have to be yoona? why? She still have lots of dreams! Why?” her father messes his hair while crying.

 

“be strong yoona! God has plans okay?” yoona wiped her tears and tried to calm herself “don’t let your appa suffer too… if he will see me cry he will be sad… be strong for your appa” yoona sat up straight and keep on wiping her tears that keeps on falling on her cheeks.

Minutes later her father entered her room with a smile “appa! Where have you been?” yoona asked.

“ahhh I bought you some oranges…this is your favorite right?” her father answered while putting the oranges in the bedside table “she doesn’t have to know the truth” her father acted as if nothing happened. He tried to hide those sadness with his fake smiles “this is the best I can do for my daughter”

Yoona was smiling while watching her father “I’m so thankful to have a father like you…I know you don’t want me to be sad so I promise I will always smile for you”

“appa…I want to go home”

“but…”

“you said it was just a mild headache so why do I still have to stay here?”yoona said pouting “I’ll just pretend that I don’t know…it’s better this way”

                That night, yoona stayed all night thinking what she would miss if she dies. She remembered those happy moments with her dad and with her two dorky friends, sooyoung and yuri. She was smiling while remembering those and she did not notice tears that formed in her eyes.

“I don’t know I’m gonna leave so soon…” she said while wiping her tears “why did I even have to know I’m gonna die…” yoona covered her face with her eyes and started crying so hard. After minutes of crying she sat up from her bed and wrote something on her diary.

 

Dear diary,

            I know I’m gonna die soon because a tumor was found in my head and I’ve read lots of books and all the person who is suffering from brain tumor dies. I am still hoping for a miracle but I’m not keeping my hope high. I guess God let me know the truth because HE wants me to fulfill my dreams, HE wants me to do all the things I have to do. so before I die I wanted to do all the things I’ve wanted to do. I’m gonna live everyday as if it is my last!

My to do list before I die:

1. make my father happy and proud

2. make my friends happy always

3. learn how to cook

4. shout at the rooftop of our school at night

5. let the people I love feel that I love them.

6. go to romantic place with someone

7. eat all kinds of delicious food

8. be able to sing in a karaoke

9. go to amusement park

10. I want to feel how to love and how to be love.

            She was thinking of siwon while writing the last one. How she wish she would have the courage to tell it directly to him. 

 

______________________________________________

sorry for the late update... i'm really busy this week sorry!!

anyway thanks for commenting and subscribing..

to all the LOYAL YOONWONITEDS! and YOONYUN SHIPPERS

because you're always mentioning me in your fanfic... i will also mention you here.. kekeke

ANNYEONG yoonyulti07!!! so glad to have you.. hahhaa.. 

 

 

hello also to 

YOONWON_imARA

geeyoonwon

melodyoona7

koreanhero

mayru22 

Angelynn

sonewoneul

Kyuwonhae 

OhemGeeNie

little_princess 

sheila_pardines

 

thanks for commenting!!!