LIAR

Perfect For Your Eyes

 

“you really like my brother?” sooyoung teased yoona when she catched her staring at siwon who is talking to his friends. The three of them, sooyoung, yuri and yoona were sitting at the field.

“of course not!” yoona defended herself and fixed her eyeglasses.

“really?but why do I always catch you staring at him?” sooyoung pinched yoona’s side.

“ouch! Stop it” yoona laughed

“come on yoong! Tell soo already” yuri said

“deh? Yul knew about this and you didn’t bother telling me?” sooyoung crossed her hands

“it’s because I’m shy… I don’t want you to think that I’m being friendly with you because of siwon and besides he IS your brother!”

“nothing’s wrong with that…if you told me earlier I could have helped you with him”

“no!” yoona quickly answered “please don’t ever do that soo”

“so you’re not making a move?” yuri asked

“why would i? I don’t like doing the first move”
“hello yoong! We’re not in 80’s anymoreand besides if you wouldn’t make a move he won’t notice you” yuri said while eating some chips

“I know that… and I don’t want him to notice me either… I don’t want him to see me like these… wearing eyeglasses like some weirdo, clumsy and I’m nobody”

“so you’re contented with that situation? Looking him from afar?” sooyoung asked

Yoona nodded. Sooyoung and yuri hit their head “Oh my gosh!”

“I never knew I have a friend from 80’s” sooyoung joked

“so if you really are my friends you would keep this a secret and…” yoona looked at sooyoung “you wouldn’t tell him about this either” yuri and sooyoung nodded.

“araso if that’s what you want, but if you need any help I’m just right here” sooyoung said then grabbed a chocolate bar. Suddenly sooyoung saw siwon behind yoona running towards them “oh! Oh! Yoong…here comes my brother”

“don’t joke like that” yoona felt nervous . both yuri and yoona shifted their eyes to where is sooyoung looking and yoona’s eyes widened after seeing siwon really coming. She quickly turned her head back and yuri felt she stiffened. “yoona just relax”

Siwon is now standing behind her “soo… I have some favor to ask”

“what now?”

Siwon looked at yoona and yuri who are just listening to them “it’s kinda private”

Sooyoung stood up and they moved to side where yoona and yuri won’t hear them. Yoona and yuri stared at them who are seriously talking

“what do you think they’re talking about?” yuri asked

“I don’t know…but they sure look serious” yoona was shock when sooyoung looked at her with a worried look then sooyoung looked at siwon again and she saw sooyoung nodded. Siwon touched sooyoung’s head and ran to his friends

Sooyoung sat together with them “what did you two talk about?” yuri asked. Sooyoung looked at yoona “sorry yoong…”

“waeyo?”

“he wants me to help him with tiffany” after hearing it yoona forced a smile and focused herself in reading books.

“yah!” yuri slightly slapped sooyoung’s shoulder “and you said yes?”

Sooyoung just nodded. Yuri touched the back of her neck “aigoo! Soo”

“I’m sorry yoong.. he’s my brother and he was blackmailing me that if I wouldn’t help him he would tell appa about the subject that I failed”

“soo..no need to say sorry…it’s okay…” yoona smiled. Sooyoung and yuri looked at each other “are you sure?” yoona nodded “besides he’s just my crush…and if he’s happy with Tiffany then that’s okay…”

Sooyoung and yuri knew yoona is not okay. The way she speak they knew yoona is just forcing herself to smile. Yoona doesn’t just like siwon, she already loves him but she don’t have the courage to tell him her feelings. Yuri kept on bumping sooyoung.

 

After a few weeks, siwon and tiffany became together. Everytime they see siwon and tiffany together, sooyoung and yuri would stare yoona who would quietly look at the happy couple. Sometimes if sooyoung and yuri knew they would encounter siwon and Tiffany again they would just change their direction without yoona knowing why.

sooyoung and yoona were walking when they saw tiffany approached them. “hey soo… you saw your brother? I haven’t seen him these past few days”

“I didn’t saw him this day…sorry fany” sooyoung answered then tiffany walked away. Yoona stared at tiffany “ I know what you’re thinking yoona, unfortunately siwon already saw tiffany’s dark side he said she’s so demanding and so bossy that made my brother irritated”

“chinja?” tiffany is like that?”

Sooyoung nodded “which means, you’ll have your chance”

Yoona only smiled “you really think that soo?” aigoo… you’re joking” when they were about to walk yoona felt arms around her shoulders, when she looked up it was siwon. Sooyoung widened her eyes and smiled.

“sorry…but please just pretend that we’re lovers” siwon whispered to yoona’s ear. Yoona doesn’t know what to do. she is breathing so fast, she can feel her heart beat is not normal anymore. She was about to speak when they saw tiffany approaching them with an angry expression.

“siwon! What’s the meaning of this?” fiffany asked looking at yoona then back to siwon

“sorry but I found someone better than you” siwon said looking at yoona who just stood there unable to move.

Tiffany watched her from head to toe and smirked “better than me? really? It doesn’t looks like it…” yoona was hurt of tiffany’s word. she looked down to hide her watery eyes. “yah!” sooyoung shouted at tiffany. Siwon saw how yoona look down and suddenly he felt the urge to protect her.

“well sorry she’s not like you…because for me she is prettier than you”

LIAR. Yoona thought

“she makes me happy”

LIAR. Yoona thought again

“and I really like her”

SUCH A LIAR. That made yoona more hurt. She knew siwon is lying.

Tiffany slapped siwon’s cheek then walked away. “oppa you okay?” sooyoung asked

Siwon nodded and smiled and removed his hands from yoona ‘at least I don’t have to see tiffany now” siwon looked at yoona “thanks anyway…ahmmm…”

“look! He doesn’t even know my name” yoona thought still looking down

“yoona” she heard sooyoung said

“yeah thanks yoona…bye” then siwon quickly walked away.

Sooyoung touched yoona “yoona you okay?” yoona looked at sooyoung and sooyoung was shock to see tears all over yoona’s cheeks

“I thought you would be happy”

“I know I should be happy but I know he just did that to ran away from tiffany and all he said about me is a lie…so why would I be happy?” sooyoung understands yoona “I’m sorry yoong” yoona shook her head “it’s okay”