The Conflicting Couple

My Unjealous Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You look lovely," Kyungsoo smiled, his eyes crinkling up but still as large as orbs. You would've think I would have melted into a puddle, but oddly, no, because he says that everytime he first sees me until...

... It's become a habit to receive his simple, yet sincere compliments?

Kyungsoo was always one to stick to the tried and tested so he chose a restaurant that his family always went to for special occasions- a Japanese dining al fresco restaurant.

I grabbed the menu excitedly and immediately perused the items on the menu.

"Order anything you want, okay?"

I glanced up in surprise and felt my heart warm. Kyungsoo was such a gentleman he paid for all our meals out together, so I always took care not to order anything expensive.

"I'll still go with my favourite," I declared with a smile. "And for you, the prawn?"

Kyungsoo laughed. "You know me." He shot me a grin. "Your favourite always changes, what's it for this time?"

"The Unagi!" I realised how Kyungsoo and I were so different. He liked remaining in his comfort zone whereas I often explored new choices and varieties.

"I'll get the waiter!" I raised my hand in the air before Kyungsoo could go and get the waiter and grinned at him cheekily.

"Hey Soo," I started, then realised I don't even call him oppa, but dismissed the thought rightaway, "So your family comes here often?"

Kyungsoo nodded. "For birthdays and anniversaries. It's quite a neat place, isn't it? I was thinking of Western fine dining actually..." He hesitated. "But I think we prefer Japanese cuisine more."

I laughed, nodding. "I have never eaten fine dining before. Seems like too much extravagance for too little food." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter