The Not So Green Eyed Monster

My Unjealous Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I consider myself to be the most understanding, considerate girlfriend in the world. With two weeks of a relationship under my belt, we've never argued- not even once. Not even when Kyungsoo laughed at my burnt brownies (my first attempt). Not when he didn't even notice that I trimmed off 3 inches of my hair. 3 inches! And he still claims he likes me to have long hair. 

But this is probably the last straw.

"She has a really nice voice," Kyungsoo casually remarked as he turned up the volume on his MP3 player. "Wanna listen?" He raised the ear bud towards me with a smile.

My eyes widened as I turned towards him instantly to look at the album on his screen. A solo from Girl's Day Sojin.

"Well, I didn't know you were such a fanboy!" I sniped in sarcasm.

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow, but he didn't seem to understand my sarcasm. "I'm not a fanboy," He replied calmly, "I only appreciate nice voices."

I sulked inwardly. It wasn't fair that I didn't have an inclination for singing whereas my boyfriend seemed to be gifted in music, being in the school choir and representing them for countless performances and competitions. 

Kyungsoo didn't even seem to notice that my mood was going down. Instead, he wrapped his arm around me loosely an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter