♔The Professors

♔Moira Royal Academy — Faerie Teaser Released!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


— GISELA  LORE. THE HEADMISTRESS
ELF / (257)   In the century that Headmistress Lore has been in charge of MRA, she has held her position with an iron fist. She was chosen by the royal families after they felt that the former Headmaster was too unforgiving & olde-fashioned. At times, she will overlook some tresspasses but punishments delt by Headmistress Lore are severe & strike fear into the hearts of every MRA student.
Powers: 
♚ Longevity — elves can live for an extended amount of time. a few thousand years is the norm.

Other:
♚ Vegetarian — the royal families decide how & what is served at MRA & since elves perform special rituals before killing an animal, she refuses to eat the meat provided by MRA. if she ever wants meat, she hunts herself or she must order some from an elven village.
♚ here — here.

 
— SRIDEVI  ANOUSHKA. THE PROPHETESS
HUMAN / (52)   Prophetess Anoushka was brought to MRA to be trained at the tender age of 13. The Prophetess then bestowed all of the knowledge of their power & of MRA's past to Sridevi. Ever since she took over the role, she has guided MRA & made it a peaceful place for all. She is secretly excited for retirement. 
Powers: 
♚ The Sight — here.

Other:
♚ Living Quarters — Because of her sometimes violent dreams, her room is on the opposite wing of the students so they don't get frightened when she has an episode. The room is also near the infirmary.
♚ Blindness — it affects all of the prophetesses. with each vision they have, their eye-sight fades. Sridevi's vision went completely dark two years ago just weeks after her 50th birthday.
 

— ROSAMUND ARUNDEL. THE HORSEMANSHIP INSTRUCTOR
SORCERESS / (29)   When her Familiar was poisoned, Professor Arundel had to go to MRA to get the help of Professor Yin, the greatest potion brewer in the land, to get the antidote. Since he was under the servitude of MRA & the ingredients were also from there, Professor Arundel became indebted to MRA & became the horsemanship instructor.
Powers: 
♚ Spell-casting — to cast spells, Professor Arundel must draw energy from her familiar. she had to channel the spell through him so when he could be in human form, it appeared as though he were the spell-caster. she has gotten more powerful over the years & now can channel it through her own body.

Other:
♚ Familiar — a black stallion named Mark. he has been with Professor Arundel since she was six. the pair went to school together & Mark once had a human form but is now unable to return to it after the poison weakened him & some still remains in his body.
♚ Lost love — Professor Arundel was actually in love with Mark but it is taboo for a sorceress to have a relationship with her Familiar so she suspects that someone poisoned him on purpose.

 
— HAYASHI MAKOTO (林誠). THE STRATEGY INSTRUCTOR
WEREWOLF / (33)   He was accused of killing an Alpha's mate & was banished from the pack, a death sentence for most werewolves. The Prophetess had forseen these events & had him brought to MRA because she knew that he was innocent. Since he was a former Beta, he was useful as MRA's strategy & hunting instructor. He is known as the cold & calculative instructor.
Powers: 
♚ Enhanced Senses — even as a  human, his sight, hearing & vision abilities are enhanced.
♚ Night Vision — not active unless he conciously wants to be able to see in the dark.
♚ Personal Healing — in order to survive the transformation from human to wolf & back again, Professor Hayashi's body has accellerated healing.

Other:
♚ Hunting Instructor — he also is the instructor for the hunting class. he provides some of the meat that is served to the students & professors of M
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter