Jonghyun and promotional video

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

“Ne~ We arrive here~” Hahyo clapped her hands while the camera filmed the high school.

Hahyo walked inside the hallway and a few students wave towards her and she replied them, “You might be shock on who is my classmate,” Hahyo laughed.

 

“Hahyo-yah!” from a far, a girl ran towards Hahyo.

Hahyo ran towards the girl, “That’s my best friend~” she said towards the camera. Both of them hugged and jumped up and down. “I miss you…. Hows li-….” Hahyo’s best friend were cut when she saw the camera.

“What is this?” she whispered to Hahyo.

Hahyo put her hands behind her neck and smiled, “Sorry.”

“Do they know you are in the same class as Jonghyun?” she still whispered.

Hahyo shook her head. “You know how arrogant that guy is now right,” she sighed. “He used to be perfectly normal before he became ‘oh-so-famous’”

Her bestfriend laughed, “You remember how he used to have this chubby cheeks.”

 

Hahyo bid her best friend goodbye before walking away to her class. As soon as she enter the room, her whole classmate were singing Congratulation song to her.

“Congrats on your debut!” a friend ruffled her hair.

“Congrats Hahyo-yah!” a friend hugged her.

Changjo walk towards her, “Hey~ Congrats~” he put his hands behind his neck before bowing to the camera, “Annyeonghaseyo~ Teen Top Changjo imnida~”

 

The VJ was shocked when he sees Changjo. “Owh, you are here?” he asked.

Changjo nodded, “Ne~ I’ve been Hahyo’s classmate since before debut~” he patted Hahyo’s shoulder.

Hahyo laughed, “Ne~ when he first move to Seoul in 2009.”

Changjo slid his hands on her arms, “She’s my bestfriend!!” he laughed. Hahyo widen her eyes and scoffed before faking a smile towards the camera.

 

The VJ nodded, “Okay. We will have a break, we will continue filming in the middle of your class later, we’ve already asked for your school’s permission,” he said before walking out of their classroom.

 

Hahyo release her arms from Changjo’s hand, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” she whispered loudly with her eyes wide and a frown plastered on her face.

Changjo shrugged, “You see.. It will be a great publicity for your group.”

Hahyo made faces, “Publicity my ! Quit it Jonghyun!!” she walk back to her table. “Owh Jonghyun, about the flower………. Don’t send it to me again next time, or else it will end up in the rubbish bin again!....”

Changjo walk towards Hahyo, “You threw it????”

Hahyo ignored him and sat at her place. “You know…. That cost quit a lot you know….”

Hahyo scoffed, “Then don’t bother trying to give me one then….. And no.. I won’t be your girlfriend if that’s what you are trying to ask me again!!! For God’s sake Jonghyun!!!!! STOP BOTHERING ME!!!” she half screamed getting the attention of the class.

 

Almost everyone in that class knew how Changjo was trying to get Hahyo to be his girlfriend ever since High School started. No MinWoo who were in the same middle school as both of them ended up in different high school and debuted into an idol group called ‘Boyfriend’.

 

--------

 

“Unnie~ sit here~” JooKyung patted the sofa beside here towards SoonEi. Today is the premier of their Sesame player. Hahyo was sitting on the floor with JiYoung and HaeYoung.

Is it on already?” asked Jinsun as she walks in and sat beside Hahyo.

Yunee’s eyes widen, “Unnie~ It’s the promotional video~” she pointed towards the TV.

 

~~~(Promotional Video)~~~

 

“Hana, deul, set~ Annyeonghaseyo, Eternal imnida~” the girls bowed, everyone in pyjamas and only Hahyo was in her school uniform.  The camera then recorded SoonEi when she nodded, “MNET Wide Entertainment…. Right now, you are watching Eternal’s…. Sesame Player Season…..” The camera then took an angle of al the members,  “4!” SoonEi shouted the end part with her hand up the front like Super Junior when they say their slogan and the members still looking dead. A sound of bird can be heard and a huge red caption was plastered below, ‘DEAD’.

 

Then the scene changes to the part where the camera knocked on the door and a shocked bloated SoonEi closes the door hard on the camera. Then it captured SoonEi’s rows of wine and sojus with the caption ‘?????’.

 

Jookyung was on the screen, saying “unnie~ five more minutes…” before pulling her blanket up her head. Then it was JiYoung’s scene when she whined under the blanket and HaeYoung’s scene where the leader whispered loudly to her. Then it was blank for almost 3 seconds before a huge white caption was plastered, “Stress Leader!!!!!” and the scene immediately changes to the part where SoonEi was jumping around Jinsun’s bed, shouting “IRONA!!!!”

 

Then suddenly a scene of a field of sunflowers was playing before each and every one of the girls walk down the white carpet isle decorated with pink flowers. Each and every one of them was wearing a dress and was holding a bouquet of white flowers. It was as if they were angels coming down to earth, different from the brutal scenes before.

 

~~~~~~ (End of promotional Video) ~~~~~~~~~~