JiYoung's audition.

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

“Okay Lee JiYoung-shi, lets begin with your singing,”

 

The girl bowed again for the second time and began singing. When the first note was hit, every single one of us was sent shocked to death, she was great, not only great, she was brilliant. Her soothing voice filled the room and the lyrics were stuck into your head. The way she sings was full with emotions.

 

Feels like I've been awakened

Every rule I had you breakin'

The risk that I'm takin'

I'm never gonna shut you out

 

 

I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

 

 

She bowed again after she was finish with her last word, though her English was not that perfect but her voice was superb.

 

“Okay, JiYoung-shi, can we see you dance?” asked the man with this grin over his face. You began quietly cursing that man for being so biased.

 

The girl in front began dancing to this Korean hip-hop song as her hair flipped all over the place. You began to think that this girl have it all, she can sing very well, she can dance, well not as good at you but she have a full package. You began to feel insecure when she ended the dance, thinking how you might not have any chance as rumors said that they only choose a maximum of one person per rotation.

 

“Thank you Lee JiYoung-shi, tell us a bit about yourself,” said the women.

 

“Hi, my name is LeeJiYoung and I’m also 16, born in 1993. I live in Gweonggi. I’m  a magnae in my family and I have an older brother who works in Seoul. My parents own a restaurant around Seoul and I attend SM academy.”

 

“SM academy?”

 

“She’s from SM academy?” you asked the person beside you.

 

“But that’s a really expensive school,” the person beside you answered.

 

“You came from SM academy?” ask another guy at the panellist table.

 

“Yes sir, “

 

“Okay, so why don’t you try audition for SM Entertainment?”

 

“I feel like, If I audition there, people will doubt my vocal abilities,”

 

“And why do you think that?”

 

“Because….. Because my brother works there,”

 

“Your brother? Is he an executive over there?” the person began taking interest.

 

“No sir, he is not an executive, he just got his job around last year,”

 

“Owh, can I know what your brother’s job is?”

 

“He is….. He is a singer,” she said and soon the room got a heated respond both from the panellist table and also from the other 4 contestants, including you.

 

“Tell us more about your brother,” asked a woman.

 

“Madam, if I can, I want to enter this industry with my talents, not because of other influents.”

 

“It’s okay, just tell us a bit about your brother,” she smiled.

 

“My brother….. He is a singer under SM Entertainment; he just debuted last year under the group called SHINee,”

 

“SHINee?” the other people beside me began making squealing annoying voices.

 

“He is SHINee’s Onew,” she smiled.

 

“Owh okay, thanks JiYoung-shi, next person, number 409, please come forward,”

 

The girl bowed again for the last time and went back to her place beside me.

 

“W

 

“Wow, your brother is Onew?” you asked her in disbelieve. She nodded and smiled to you, her smile is very pretty, you thought.

 

 

“Number 409, Kang MinSook, please come forward.”

 

 

After the rest of the girls had their turns, you were asked to go outside. The rest of the girls had their head hung low, knowing that they failed the audition, you were too. You walked in a line with the other girls towards the door leading to a horrible failure.

 

=======================

 

I'm sorry for not updating... Are you guys mad??

 

These first few chapters will be about JiYoung and HaeYoung and soon the rest of the members will come in. :)

 

Subscribe and comments please. :)