Cha YunEe

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

“Owh, hello. Yes, Jinsun…. Cho JinSun… There you are..,” she read your name off her book.

 

“Yeah,” you nodded as you moved a bit to meet her.

 

“Woohyun, you bad man, what are you doing with her? Are you trying to seduce my student here?” she patted your shoulders.

 

“Aniyo~ It’s not like that saem,” he denied it immediately.

 

“Tsk, you should go now WooHyun, come and see me later, around 6 plus,” she nodded to Woohyun.

 

“Owh, okay. I’ll see you later saem,” he smiled to her.

 

“Owh, and…. Cho JinSun-shi, I’ll see you later too,” he showed you his eye-smile as he walked outside the room, leaving you blushing.

 

“Tsk, he is such a playboy isn’t he?” she winked at you.

 

~~~~~~~(End of flashback)~~~~~~~~~

 

“It’s okay Jinsun unnie~” said MinAh, rocking your crying body.

 

“It’s okay,” she wiped your tears away.

 

“You have other deeds to do, remember your dad? You need to find him first. Don’t you pity your mum?” she asked you while still hugging you tightly. Upon those questions, you immediately stop crying.

 

“You are true. I need to find my father. I need to find him. I can’t let a stupid love gets in between my initial goal. I need to find my father soon…. It’s been a year, and I can’t find him. I don’t know how… I need to find my father soon….” You broke into another fit of tears.

 

“Appa~~” you cried into MinAh’s arms.

 

“Shhh, it’s okay unnie, I will help you find him,” she hugged you tightly.

 

“Appa~~~ Bogoshippeo~~ ….”

 

 

~~~~ (Yunee’s POV)~~~~~~~

 

“Omma! Appa!” you shouted.

 

“Omma~ Appa~ Please open the door for me please,” you begged.

 

“Omma! Appa!!” you knocked on the front door for a few times.

 

“Please let me in~~ Please~ it’s cold outside~~” a tear slid down your cheeks.

 

“Appa~ Appa~ I know you hear me, please open the door for me,”

 

The heavy rain didn’t stop. You’ve been standing outside almost an hour. It wasn’t your intentions to break it to them like that, well it was better late then never. This is your dream, this is what you’ve always wanted and you will not trade anything for it.

 

“Omma~” you pleaded as the front door opened, leaving you an image of your scary mother.

 

“Omma~ Forgive me, please let me in now~” you cried as you hugged her.

 

“NO!” she shouted at you, pushing you down the floor.

 

“NO! Yunee-yah, what have you done? I trusted you. I raised you with pain till you become very successful in your study but why did you betray us?” she broke down into tears as your father hugged her and gave you an intense glare.

 

“You! Don’t ever call us your parents anymore!” he threw a bag to you.

 

“I’ve called your auntie, you are to live with her from now on. Don’t ever visit or call us anymore,” he shut the door hard leaving you on the floor near the front door.

 

 

“OMMA!!!!!!”

 

_______________________________

 

Sorry I made the previous chapters a bit overly dramatic and all... :)

When I updated the chapter before the previous one, I lost a few subscribers... but I got two new subscriber in the previous chapter... :)

 

How is the story so far? Any ideas what to add and what not to write? Any comments about my writing style? Any complains? Do post a comment below. I'll try and accept good and bad comments openly... :)

 

Owh, and I finally got my hands on TeenTop's 2nd mini album, it must be fate that I got Changjo's photocard... :) kekeke... 

The picture above is our beloved Yunee... :)

Saranghyeyo~~