2009, Woollim Open Audition

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

 

 

 

“Park Hae Young,”

 

……..

 

“Park Hae Young,”

 

…….

 

“Number 407, Park Hae Young,”

 

……

 

………

….

 

“Excuse me, are you… Park Hae Young?”

 

“Excuse me miss,”

 

The guy in front of you was moving his hand near your face back and forth to grab your attention. That’s when you realized that you were once again caught in your daydream. Your dream was about meeting this boy in a year end award show, your group just won the best new group title and you were making your speeches when this guy woke you up from the heaven. You raised your head to see a cute tall boy, greeting you with a cheeky smile that you might get lost in his breathtakingly beautiful smile.

 

“Excuse me miss, are you Park Hae Young?” He asked again.

 

“Hmmm?” you smiled.

 

“Park Hae Young!!” shouted the speaker again for the nth time.

 

“Miss, I think you are in for the audition already,” he said, while tapping my shoulders.

 

“OWH??? OKAY OKAY!!” you panicked and immediately stand up, hitting him in his chin.

 

“Ouch!”

 

“No. 407, Park Hae Young, this is your last call!!!!” demand the speaker.

 

“Mianhae, Mianhae, I’ll make it up to you later okay? Just wait here okay, I’ll buy you lunch later,” you brisk walk towards the audition room.

 

You turn around to see if that guy is still there and yes, he was still waiting for you.

 

“Wait! What’s your name?” you shouted.

 

“Sungyeol, my name is Lee SungYeol!” he shouted, and motions you to go in the audition, smiling with his hands swinging from his side.

 

Seungyeol chuckles as he watches you enter the audition room, ‘she’s so cute.’

 

“YAH, Lee Seungyeol! Why are you smiling there like a babo?” asked Myungsoo, coming from who knows where.

 

“Nothing~” Sungyeol smiled again.

 

“Why? Is there a pretty girl you saw?” Myungsoo asked again, feeling confused.

 

“Stop being so nosy,”

 

“You know, I saw this really pretty girl just now, I think she just went for the audition, and I don’t even know her name. Such a waste right? I should’ve ask for her name and phone number. Aish! But she’s so pretty and cute at the same time, she’s so prettayyy….. YAH, LEE SUNGYEOL! Are you even listening?” Myungsoo gave Sungyeol ‘this look’.

 

“Huh? What were you saying again?” he gave his bestfriend an innocent look.

 

“Haish, you are so stupid!”

 

“You know, you should get her audition number, and then we can both check her name later at the notice board there, now who is the  stupid one?” Sungyeol pulled out his tongue.

 

“Hmmmm~~~ What’s her number just now? Was it 407?” Myungsoo thought for a very long time.

 

“407??? 407? YAH, she’s mine!”

 

“No, wait it’s 408,  and what is with number 407??" 

 

“Nothing~” he annoyingly sang towards Myungsoo’s ear and chuckled.

 

“Let’s go, hyungnim asked us to go back for practice, and he said he have something to tell us,”

 

=====================

 

I know this is kinda short and all, have wrote a few pages worth but decided to post it quickly since I haven't updated in a long time, so I just post a bit of it first. :)

 

How's my reader? I'm not sure if it's because of the school holidays but there's a lot of fanfics that is on hiatus and all... :S 

 

I'll try and update as soon as I can, maybe twice a week? Let's see... :) Actually very sad, because a few people unsubscribe but hey, Thanks for those who still read this fanfic even though it really... :)

 

I Love You. <3