Captivated

Our Promises

The last thing that Kai remember was the scene of Hara pushing him to the bed and sat on his waist line. She didn't give him any chance to talk as she captured his lips in an instant. This is bad. Kai thought while Hara was still busy nibbling on his plump lips. 

 

Kai is a bad guy. True, he got a huge crush on you, but he can't denied the truth about his bad habits. He often went to the club to flirt around, he even slept with some girls. He teased Hara pretty often but he never did anything to her, although sometimes she could be really annoying and clingy but she's still a precious friend for Kai.

 

Kai flipped his position to hovered over Hara's tiny body as his hand made its way to her milky thigh. He parted his lips a little when Hara his lower lips asking for an entrance. The two of them were having a moment of making out and Kai must've been lying if he said he didnt't get aroused by it.

 

Hara loves the feeling of her skin touching Kai's bare chest, she took one of Kai's hand and put it on her loose white pajama. Kai's skilled hand managed to the first three buttons, revealing Hara's milky shoulder. 

 

"I love you, Jongin." She mumbled softly between the kisses. Kai hummed in respond as he felt Hara's cold palm exploring his bare waist. 

 

 

"K-Kai! Watch out!"

 

 

Hara loosen her grip on the bed sheet when Kai stopped exploring her body. She was still panting after a long session of make out while Kai was just stared at her with his unreadable eyes, still being on top of her. Kai's body stiffed when he heard your voice echoed inside his head. He realized that he shouldn't do what he was about to do with Hara. 

 

Hara didn't give Kai any chance to think any further as she started to plant soft kisses around Kai's neck and collarbone. A shaky breath escaped Kai's lips when his sensitive spot got nipped by Hara. He slowly closed his eyes, about to gave up to Hara's touches when the memory of you protecting him appeared.

 

"DIE! You ungrateful brat!"

"JIYOO!!"

 

Kai quickly pulled himself away, he was sweating and still panting as he crawled to the edge of the bed and sat on it. "Go to sleep, noona." Kai sighed, avoiding any eye contact with the girl on his bed. Hara's heart shrank and her face fell, she just got rejected by her soon-to-be fiancee. "Jong-" 

 

"I'm tired. I have to wake up early tomorrow." Kai said as he walk some steps forward to pick up the picture of you. He then stared at it for a while before he put it back safely on his notebook. Hara tightened her grip on Kai's bed sheet as she noticed something fishy between her crush and the girl in the picture. "And never do that again noona. I don't want to hurt you. Just-" Hara watched Kai turning his head over his shoulder to her direction, his wet hair fell down to his eyes level. "Stay out of my business." He finished.

 

By the time Kai finished his words, the wooden door pushed open revealing Hara's mother. She gasped with her palm covering her lips, simply shocked by the view of her daughter half exposed body, on the bed, with the guy being topless. Hara quickly fixed her clothes and dragged her body off the bed, Kai also did the same, he quickly snatched a loose sleeveless shirt from the dresser and put it on. "Hara, come here." 

 

Hara gulped nervously as she walked out of Kai's room. She leaned her back against the wooden door as soon as she closed it. "Mom, I can explain." She sighed, fixing her long hair with her fingers. "Well? What did he do to you?" Her mom said in a questioning tone, brows slightly knitted along with her arms crossed. "We didn't do anything. We just kissed and-"

 

"What a shame." Her mother clicked her tongue as Hara blinked confusedly, "Pardon?" Hara's mother let out a sarcastic laugh, even her own daughter got a goosebumps by it. "Do you really think that he wants this engagement, Hara? Are you really that stupid, my dear?" Hara got taken back by her mother's words, she felt hurt a little though, of course she knows about how Kai always avoid the conversation whenever it comes to the engagement. "There are tons of girls who wants to snatch your position as his future fiancee, Hara. Do you really want that to happen?"

 

Hara shook her head furiously and her mother let out a dramatic hums in reply, "Thaaaat's why, honey. There's only one way to make him one hundred percent yours." The atmosphere filled with an intense silence as Hara stared into her mother's eyes in curiosity. Her mother caressed her hair softly before patting her cheek gently, "To give the Kim family a successor." She whispered to her daughter.

 

 

-

 

 

"Thanks." You muttered softly as your smiled to the nurse. You slowly closed your eyes as the soft breeze entered your room, the sound of birds chirping helped you to feel a little bit relax. Gripping on the blanket, the memories of your father beating you came again.

 

"What took you so long?!" Your father snapped at you as soon as you entered the car, the woman beside him gave you a small smirk as she caressed your father's thigh drawing an invisible circles on it. "I talked with a friend." You answered nonchalantly, staring outside the window while putting on your earphone. 

 

You knew your father was still mad at you but you don't care. He's a bastard and you will forever hate him to death. Ever since you were still a kid, your father always love to beat the out of you and your mother. That's why your mother left when you were still eight, no where to be found. The bastard spent most of his time drinking and making out with a random in your house which make you feel like vomiting in disgust. And now, that who was sitting beside him, she's your step mother. She provoked him to sell the house you lived in and your father agreed.

 

The fight began when you told him that you're not agree about selling the house. That house is the only place where you have your memories with your mother, the only place where you can wait for your mother, who knows when will she come home. "Over my dead body." That was the last thing you said before you finally fainted in Kai's arms.

 

 

"Miss?" 

 

You blinked repeatedly when the nurse tapped your arm lightly, she gave you a warm smile when she noticed that you've been spacing out earlier. "It's time to change your bandage." She said again showing you the new bandage on her hand. "Sorry, alright." You moved to the edge of the bed slowly to give the nurse some space. She swiftly took off the bandage around your head and replace it with the new one. "Right, I almost forgot." She gasped softly as she fixed the new bandage on your head, "A guy asked me to pass a message to you. He said that he'll come as soon as he can."

 

Knowing that there were only one person who stayed beside you yesterday, a smile climbed up to your swollen lips. "Thanks, I'll wait for him." You thanked her once again and she left after she checked your IV pole. At first, waiting seems to be an easy thing to do but as time passed by, boredom started to kill you. It feels like you could've died in any minutes, that's when you decided yo sneak out. Dragging your IV pole along with you, you bit your tongue while giggling, "Oops, almost forgot." You walked back to the bed to put the bolster under the blanket. Old trick.

 

Peeking through the small gap from the opened door, you quickly slipped out and cleared your throat awkwardly when another patient gave you her confused look. You just realized that the hospitals is surrounded by some beautiful parks that filled with colorful flowers. The parks are not too big, but still big enough for the kids to play around. 

 

While you were walking around the hospital, your footsteps stopped when you saw a scene of a mother hugging her newborn baby with his husband next to her, playing with the baby and sometimes kissing his wife's head. What caught your attention the most is the motherly smile of that girl, your heart shrank at the memories of your mother. I promise I'll get our house back.

 

"How's the patient doing?" 

 

"Her condition is pretty stable today, doc. I've changed her bandage and checked her IV pole about two hours ago."

 

"Good, let's check her wounds' condition."

 

With a heavy sigh, you turned around about to take another round of walk when suddenly you saw Dr. Lay was walking to your direction. You literary screamed inside your lungs as he got closer and closer, luckily he was too busy with his reports he doesn't noticed your presence. "-" You immediately turned your head to the right and saw another room with the patient's name written on it. But the situation was too crucial to waste some times to read the name so you just barged inside the room and slammed the door shut.

 

A man choked on his drink when you slammed the door, he started to cough while rubbing his chest, his other hand was pointing at you. "HEY-"

 

"Wait- one second." You held your finger out as you opened the door and dragged your IV pole before shutting the door again. The guy's eyes rounded as he saw you locking the door, he immediately hugged his own body, covering his chest with his arms, pulling the blanket close to his chest, "W-What do you want?"

 

The guy seems to be embarrassed by his own action that he quickly cleared his throat afterwards, he pointed his finger at you then dragged it to the direction of the door, "Yah. Out. Get out. Out- NURS-" You shush-ed him in an instant, lifting your fist up at him so he will shut his mouth for a while, "Shush! Not now!" The guy gave you his irritated look, if look could kill you sure you'd be dead by now. "I'll leave after Dr. Lay disappeared. Just wait a little longer, will you?" You glared back at him. "Dr. Lay? So you ran away from your room, I see." He nodded his head twice while crossing his arms, then a smirk appeared almost at the same time when you sprinted to his direction, "NNNNURS-" He almost choked for the second time when you slammed your palm to shut his lips. 

 

One minute, two minutes, three minutes, the guy poked your hand repeatedly and pulled himself away from you. His eyes looked like he just experienced the most traumatic moment of his life. "Sorry.." He blew a raspberry while rubbing his palm together, "I really really like seriously really want to smack some sense out of your head right now. You're pretty strong for a patient with those wounds around your body anyway." He raised a brow in half amusement and half curiousity. "Did you get into a fight? Or are you a mafia??" He gasped and scooted away from you dramatically, you gave him a look. "You're lucky that he didn't slit my throat or else I'll haunt you like a zombie at this time, sir." 

"He??" His voice cracked a little due to his curiousity, eyes still look like about to popped out of his skull. You cleared your throat awkwardly when you remembered that you were talking to a stranger, it would be better to keep your lips shut. "Nevermind." You added.

 

Another five minutes passed and you're sure the nurse must've been looking for you by now. "I should go back to my room. Thanks for having me." You grinned a little, the guy didn't move an inch, he jutted his chin towards the door showing you the way out with his arrogant look. "Bye, stranger." He sticked his tongue out, you swear you were about to use your IV pole as a spear to stab his brain out of his head. As you slammed the door shut, you huffed a rough breath while reading the guy's name, recording it in your mind so you'll be able to blow his whole body one day. 

 

Park Chanyeol.

 

You kicked the door for the last time and heard a shouting voice from inside the room which make you startled a little.

"There you are." A voice, a really gentle voice called from behind. As you turned around, Kai's face simply got you captivated. The sun was almost set and it shines brightly from his back side, you covered your eyes with your palm and took a peek through the gap of your fingers. He was smiling and his eyes were sparkling, a chuckling sound could be heard as he showed his teeth in between his plump lips.

 

And that's when you noticed how beautiful Kim Jongin is.

 

 

 

 

Drama, drama and drama ;) upvotes maybe? xoxo.