Scene X & XI

Silent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene X.

         Jungkook felt terrible anxiety throughout his entire lecture, he would continuously look behind him to see if the headmaster was looking and couldn't help himself from fidgeting. It had only been two quarters through the class before Jungkook couldn't stand being in the room anymore and had made his decision to leave. He gathered his belongings and quietly made his way towards the door, his heart completely dropping when he heard heavy footsteps right behind him. Jungkook continued to act as if he hadn't heard the footsteps and quickly exited the room, the footsteps still behind him.

 

"Jungkook? Is it not disrespectful to ignore your teacher?" Jungkook's soul had drained through his body hearing those words. He confidently turned around to the headmaster and formally apologized, his voice and movements faltering.

 

"Now, I am speaking with you due to concerns I have with you and Taehyung." The headmaster stated, looking disturbingly calm.

 

"There's nothing happening." Jungkook responded rapidly, realizing his mistake only seconds after saying the words. The headmaster raised his eyebrows at the newly found indirect information he had received from Jungkook's answer.

 

"Well, say that there is something happening; you are aware of the consequences of relationships in this educational system, right? To make matters worse, this would be a same gender relationship. That wouldn't too flattering for this school's reputation if we began to let our students have no focus on their school work while they involve themselves in a commitment they never lasts, correct?" Jungkook nodded.

"This type of irresponsible behavior can make some pretty harsh wounds on your permanent record, are you truly willing to risk that for a boy?"

 

Jungkook's eyes began to blur with tears, he was afraid of failure.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter