Meetings.

Behind That Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung almost spit the milk he was drinking in his friend's face, don't believing his ears. He got a hold of himself, coughed a few times, getting some pats on the back from Bambam who sat beside him.

"Who are you and what you did to my best friend?" he asked incredulously, his eyes widening.

"Junior... Don't be exaggerated..." Jackson said in a low tone, looking at Bambam, seeking for help. "Say something!"

"Well... I never thought I'd see Jackson Wang saying that he wants to join the arts club" the youngest of the three answered cautiously.

In response, the Chinese rolled his eyes, fidgeting restlessly in his seat. He tapped his fingers without a rhythm at the table, thinking about how to explain to both his situation without it being spread by the school.

"What happened, Jacks?" the Thai one continued. "You've been acting weird the whole week"

Since the first time he exchanged papers with the mysterious guy, Jackson has been going to class earlier than usual every day, talking to him through the small pieces of paper, listening to him play piano and then leaving. Of course the Wang tried to pry the room, but he couldn't get a clue who the secret admirer was.

He had refused to tell his friends, but couldn't solve this puzzle on his own. When he considered the possibility of entering the Arts Club, he should do it hidden as well, but popular people couldn't do anything hidden at all — rumors would spread and he'd be damned.

It was obvious that Jackson's behavior was different than normal, but it wasn't in the bad away, not at all. And that was what had intrigued his friends to the point that he couldn't escape their questioning.

"Look... It's a secret, you must keep as a secret. You know how the arts club hates me and this can end this student whoever it is"

Jinyoung frowned, feeling like he lost some important part of the story. "What student?" 

Jackson, talkative as he was, he told the whole story detail by detail, even adding unnecessary parts that made Bambam yawn. He also showed the papers, commenting on the person's handwriting, how it seemed cold, distant. But when he finished talking, he received a slap on his head coming from the youngest.

"Are you insane? You should have taken a picture! Hello~ What century do you live in?"

"Damn it! Why didn't I think of that?" the Wang slapped himself internally, it would have helped him to find the person.

"Because you don't think, duh" Bambam replied, laughing out loud. "Junior, don't you think it can be Youngjae hyung?"

Jackson looked at one friend to another, questioning who the hell was Youngjae. He saw Jinyoung be thoughtfully for a second, then nodding slowly — as if he was still considering the possibility before affirm it.

"There is a possibility. Youngjae is quiet, unpopular just because he wants to be, he has a small group of friends and I know he plays piano very well" he shrugged. "I know that he admired Jackson as a fencer"

"Oh, really?" a glow appeared in the Chinese's eyes, but disappeared with the next words.

"I said there's a possibility! I don't know if Youngjae can paint" he snorted, getting as curious as his friend. "We'll find out, we will. I heard the school's gonna have a party this weekend, let's use it to make a list of people who can be your admirer"

Jackson nodded, crossing his arms across his chest. He could think of a few people, then thought that not all of them were participating in the school's club despite being talented. Maybe his idea was stupid.

"Jacks, one thing... What went in your head to think about joining the club? You know, Alec would make you pass by hell"

Alec Oswin was none other than the arrogant Arts Club's leader, using his British accent to mock the Asian accent that Jackson carried with him when he spoke his fluent english. They fought often, and were the two extreme popular people of that school.

Entering the enemy territory was almost suicide, Jackson knew that, but when he considered the possibility he was just thinking about the mysterious artist.

"I know that... But I'm not a child! I know how to take care of myself" he whispered the last part in a sulky way, gaining a grip on his cheeks from Bambam.

"Aw, how cutie. Doesn't seem that you use the j flawless nickname--"

"Oh my God, shut up!"

The three began to laugh out loud to Jackson's reaction to his shameful nickname, forgetting the previous issue for a few minutes. It wasn't useful break his head trying to figure things out, that's what Jackson thought, since no clue was found and he wasn't going anywhere being impulsive.

"Oh, Mark hyung!"

Junior's voice was present in the midst of laughter. He raised his arm and started waving to a boy who was passing through the canteen, the boy recognizing them and following up the table.

"Who is it?" Jackson whispered to Bambam, getting a "don't know" whispered in response.

Within seconds, the boy stood beside the table of the three friends, smiling at the someone who had called him. Jackson didn't remember seeing this person in school before.

For a moment, he began to think of the possibility of the boy be his secret admirer, but totally excluded the idea in the same second he heard him speak calmly and sweet — although he was surprised with the deep voice he had, it didn't seem not even a little with the boy of short answers on paper.

"Good morning Jinyoungie, and..." he turned to the two boys who were present, trying to recover their names. "Oh, Jackson-ssi and... Kunpi... mook, right?" he completed laughing softly, covering his mouth with one hand while doing so.

Jackson felt his heart skip a beat when it accelerated suddenly, and then he awoke from his trance. He was probably staring at the boy without blinking since he arrived. Clearing his throat and trying to ignore the weird feeling that overwhelmed him suddenly, he smiled back at Mark.

"That's it" he heard Bambam answer with a smile. "You can call me just Bambam, I know my name is complicated"

"Oh... Alright then, Bambam" a smile came to his lips, then he looked at Junior. "What happened?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter