Gone.

Behind That Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello everyone! I'm sorry that I'm so damn late!  I'm sorry that the chapter is that short, I thought it was longer but :( Anyways, I had a hella writer's block and everyone who writes a fanfic knows what it feels like so I'm really sorry that it took so long for me to find inspiration again anyways, enjoy!  

 

  Mark couldn't be happier than today.

 

It started with Jackson, the guy had made everything he could for the two of them have a bath together — besides Mark's protests, the other didn't give up — and took care of him like he was the most precious thing in the world, kissing every hickey he had made, as well as he showered him like his body was made of glass.

 

It was funny how Mark felt free to act like a child when he was with Jackson, once it was impossible for him to do it when he was at home. It was pleasant, and really comforting, being able to be who he really was inside. The joyful and needy Yien.

 

In second place, his dad that he hadn't seen in years finally came to Korea. Deep inside he knew that it was only for him to solve his pendencies of the past that came with the divorce, as well as it was for him to meet his boyfriend, and probably leave in the same week.

 

In any case, the problem they had with Steve would be solved without further ado, and he could finally be in peace with Jackson, using his time the way he wanted to give attention to the boy and his new friends.

 

Letting a sigh escape from his lips, Mark finished putting his hoodie, sitting on Jackson's bed while waited for the latter to come out from the bathroom. His eyes wandered in the room, smiling as he remembered everything that happened in this exact place.

 

"I'm ready! Now we can go grab some lunch with your dad. I hope I'm presentable enough" came out from the bathroom while talked in a joke way.

 

"You're impossible..." giggled, getting up to meet the other halfway. "He's gonna love you, Gaga"

 

"I hope that this myopia is a family thing" joked, laughing.

 

Mark shook his head and gave Jackson's shoulder a light slap, making a signal for them to go meet his dad, since the Chinese took long enough trying to impress his future father-in-law the maximum he could. First impressions were everything, after all.

 

Sophia even suggested to take them there, but Jackson said that he wanted to enjoy every minute with the blonde, once that, after that much turbulence in their week, he didn't have time to do it. The Mrs. Wang didn't mind to let the two love birds go out on their own, secretely smiling for their happiness.

 

Finally someone good had appeared on her son's life.

 

And she wished that nothing could ruin it.   xxx     The walk to the place had been calm, both of them discreetly holding hands from time to time, exchanging smiles and lovely eyes while they talked until they reached there. The happiness seemed to be endless to the couple — still not official — that didn't mind to act like two love birds.

 

Unfortunately, the reality was really different from what they thought, and the bad news didn't take long to come right when they met Raymond. 

 

"I'm gonna take your guard again, your mother isn't deserving it" the oldman told in a firm way, receiving a nod as answer. "And you're gonna live with me"

 

It was in that moment that Mark thanked with all his strength for Jackson not being there with them, since he was buying their lunch, once he didn't know how the Chinese would react upon hearing those words coming from his dad's mouth. Even himself didn't know what he should do, and he was taught his whole life to be able to react well in every situation possible, imagine the other who was impulsive as hell.

 

"But... Dad, my life is here now, I... I made friends, I can't make Jackson go with me. He has his career, I have mine..." sighed, looking down.

 

"You have friends there that miss you, Mark. I'm sure that Jackson is gonna understand"

 

"I don't wanna leave him" said in a low but firm tone.

 

Raymond sighed, seeing that it was no use keeping this talk right there, even more because Mark seemed reluctant with the subject since his boyfriend could comeback at any moment.

 

His son hardly argued about something, and it wasn't about lowering his head and accepting, it was because he always did what was the best for everyone before thinking about himself. But now, this time, although Jackson was envolved, Raymond knew that he was seeking his own happiness.

 

"We're gonna talk about it later, okay?"

 

Mark just nodded, trying to maintain a calm and pretty smile on his face, even though his head and heart were a mess of thoughts and emotions. When Jackson cameback, he tried his best to not show that something was bothering him — and since he wasn't asked, he imagined it was working.

 

His dad and his almost-boyfriend started to talk about a lot of things, then he started to try to include himself in one or another subject to not be totally spacing out during the family lunch.

 

He always preferred that the other people did the talking while he just heard, so he passed the most part of the time quiet, thinking, analyzing, watching. Maybe he was exaggerating, and he felt the worst because of it. His dad didn't exactly make him go to the USA and subject done, they still would talk and everything could go right.

 

Or not, and that was the part that made Mark worried.

 

"I'm gonna talk with your mother today" Raymond spoke all of sudden, scaring his son that wasn't paying attention.

 

"Do you want us to come with you or...?"

 

"Look... I don't think it's a good idea" sighed. "You can go home, we're probably gonna talk about desnecessary stuff you don't need to hear"

 

Jackson agreed with his head, holding Mark's hand under the table, making a slight caress on the back of his hand. A divorce seemed stressful enough to be lived twice, he didn't want the elder to witness his parents fighting again.

 

Mark held his beloved's hand a little bit stronger after enlacing them, gulping down. On one hand, he wanted to be there. He knew that his dad would talk about taking his guard back and take him to the USA, but he wanted to talk about it, maybe his mother made him change his mind and made him stay. On another, he didn't want Jackson to freak out, so it was better to let the adults solve the problem.

 

"Right, I'm gonna drive you home then. Let's go?"

 

The eldest man got up from the table, being followed immediatly by the other two that walked soon after him. The Chinese was lost in happy thoughts that everything would be fine now to notice that his boyfriend seemed numb, as lost as him, but in a different way.

 

Unfortunately, Mark was more paranoid than he seemed to be.

 

And overthinking was never a good thing.

 

  xxx   The boys were left at Jackson's home and decided to enjoy the rest of the day, once none of them had rehearsal or training today. Both of them passed some time talking with Sophia, the woman being fast in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter