The Party

Tick Tack (Sequel to Neverland)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkhbzw1T-3M

=======================

"Eomma, do you we have to wear these suits." Youngjae pouted.

"You look like an idiot." Haeri giggled.

"Why you!" Youngjae glared, pushing his sister against the wall using her own shadow.

"Youngjae!" Eli roared.

Youngjae winced. "Haeri you alright?" You ran over to her. "Youngjae, you shouldn't be mean to your little sister." You scolded.

"Yes eomma." Youngjae looked at the floor.

"Aigoo." Eli rolled his eyes.

"Move it man!" Sanghyun yelled. "You move!" Aden screamed. "Boys!" AJ and Soohyun yelled. The two oldest boys winced at their fathers loud voice. "Will you two not act like a bunch of three year olds." AJ eyed them. The two boys glared at each other, turning their head in the opposite directions. "His fault." They both muttered.

"Eunjo ah." Dongho called. Eunjo quietly walked towards Dongho, grasping his fathers hand. "Aigoo my cuite." You beamed, kissing Eunjo's chubby cheeks. "Eomma, I can't get the zipper." Raine came out. You made sure everyone was perfect.

Tonight was the annual family dinner. You were going to the King's castle, the castle you had once grew up in, until you moved into a mansion with your husbands.

You lightly fixed your nice black banquet dress. Arms wrapped around your waist, "You look y." Hoon whispered in your ear. You giggled, turning towards him. You fixed his tie, lightly patting his chest.

"We should go oppa." You said.

Before you could turn, Hoon pulled you into him, placing his lips against yours. The kiss became passionate, your arms wrapped around his neck, as his placed on your waist.

"Ahm! I'm sorry to break your little moment, but we have to go." Dongho said, with a not so pleased look.

"Come on, before we are late." Kiseop called.

"Minsoo, lets go." Kiseop called.

"Neh appa!"

All of you arrived at the mansion, greeting several guests. The king noticed your arrival, making his way towards you guys. "Welcome my children!" The king smiled.

"Grandpa!!" The kids yelled.

"Omo! Hello there my grand kids! And how is each and everyone of you."

"Grandpa, when will you teach me to use my fire powers neh!" Aden beamed.

"When you learn how to control them." AJ gritted his teeth.

Aden pouted. The king just laughed, patting Aden's head. "You will get it soon enough. Enjoy the party, children can go to the section on the left. Make sure to be careful now, and Aden please don't set something on fire like last time please."

"Don't worry grandpa, if he does, I will put it out, unlike Aden oppa, I know how to control my powers." Haeri smiled. "Yeah, and you know how to be annoying brat." Aden muttered walking to the children's section.

"WHAT! NOT!" Haeri screamed. "Example A" Youngjae pointed.

"UGH!" Haeri grumbled. "Let's just go." Sanghyun, the oldest pushed his siblings forward.

"Make sure to keep a good eye on them." Soohyun said. "I will appa." Sanghyun bowed towards his fathers, you and the King before running off with his brothers and sisters.

"Sanghyun is very mature, just like you Soohyun." The king commented.

Soohyun just bowed. "Yeah, I wonder where Aden learns his immaturity." The king thought. AJ gawked, "Father!" Everyone burst into laughter, until an aura so dark approached the happy family.

"My king." The man bowed.

"Oh! Everyone, this is Ahn Jaehyo. He's the prince of the Southern part of Neverland along with his brothers Block B."

You and your husbands bowed. As you looked into his eyes, you couldn't help but stare. He looked memorizing. Something in your body froze in place, you couldn't move. AJ looked over at you, seeing your eyes look deep into Jaehyo's. With force, he pulled you into him, causing you to break out of the trance. "Come on ~~~~~, why don't we get you something to drink." AJ said.

Kiseop looked over at Jaehyo, then at you. He too noticed the tense aura Jaehyo was giving out. Eli stared at Kiseop's dark eyes. "Hyung, something wrong?" Eli tapped his shoulders. Kiseop took his eyes off Jaehyo, staring at Eli. "Yeah, everything is fine. Let's go."

As your husbands and you left the area. Jaehyo bowed towards the King, walking over to his table.

"So, that's the girl that married U-Kiss." Zico smirked.

"Not that bad, she's very beautiful. Lucky them." B-Bomb said, lightly circling his wine glass filled with blood before taking a sip.

"I saw the way you looked at her Jaehyo. Something tells me, you have a crush on her." Kyung grinned.

"It's more than a crush." Jaehyo commented.

"And what is that?" U-Kwon asked.

"Hyung, don't tell me." P.O said.

Jaehyo stared at his blood wine glass, taking a small sip. His eyes turned red, looking in your direction.

"I'm going to make her mine."