02. What Comes After The Rain

The Last Breath That You'll Take
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

02. What Comes After The Rain

 

 

 

As the rain seemed to have disappear, the bell had rung... everyone was in classes. Jiyoung was starring outside. The wind was strong, the voices of students outside echos in her ear. I wonder if you have found peace yet Luhan. She doesn't get why all these memories are now appearing in her mind. As the day seems to darken... the color of red is displayed. She closes her eyes. Bearing all the pain hurts to the core. 

The clock had struck exactly 3pm. Students were leaving one by one, except Jiyoung. She had business to take care. The hallways were empty, only a few students were present, but her existence still lies on their way. Jiyoung goes deeper into the school, classroom after classroom, she finds her stopping point. Bingo.

She steps in, inhaling and exhaling. It was an old practice room, an abandon one. She grabs the long stick that rests on the side of the door, slowly, she slips off her shoes and takes a deep breath. The sun's rays still painted the room, the window, unsealed and wind enters, leaving the curtains dance alone. She positions herself in a sitting formation, gliding her feet on the floor, she swings the stick, as it passes her, the sound of the action echos in her ears. The sound of revenge lingers in her. The hour has gone by, 4;22 pm, setting down the stick beside the door, and slipping back on her shoes, she leaves without another sound. 

Yeri was just coming back the the library when she had ran or met up with Jiyoung. 

"Done with practice ey?" Jiyoung nods "Yes, it was very... relaxing, anyways, c'mon let's go." 

The very next day, school had become a hatred towards Yeri, if moping is one of them. 

"Yah, what's wrong with you? Are you on code-red?" Yeri takes a huff. 

"Ani... it's just, I got a project to do, and guess what? It's not even close to what we're even learning about. Ugh... I hate all my teachers, they make me feel as if I should regret being born into this world..." Jiyoung slightly smiles. They make their way to the school gates, where the students gather to hangout. School today was a bit abnormal today as Jiyoung has noticed. 

Many had already infiltrated their classes with books and with their utensils, but of course, it was mid-terms, no doubt about that. Bidding each other goodbye, they went their separate ways, leading one into the bathroom and one sitting in a desk. Jiyoung was starring outside, the trees gusting in the rugged wind that carried a fresh scent of nature and energy. She was distracted when a sound of not one, but two footsteps entered that classroom, of course she wasn't the only one appalled, everyone in her class was.

A new student.

"Good morning class, as you're already aware of, we have a new student with us today. Please greet yourself sir." 

The figure displayed a stolid face. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Chae Hyung Won. Please take care of me." lowering his body, he bows exactly 90 degrees. His blonde locks impressed many females, his sharp features resembled very much a.... vampire. But there's no need to jump to conclusions until there is clear evidence. Jiyoung lost her train of thoughts as the new student or Hyungwon had been seated the desk next to hers. She kepted her gaze outside not bothering to give the new student a glance. He; however, had glared bullet holes in the center of her head.

The bell had rung, the classes were over, but not the day. Jiyoung waited by the school ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter