Prologue

The Last Breath That You'll Take
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

〜∽∾∿{}∿∾∽〜

 

 

 

The year is 2095, about four years ago, a lab crew in Seoul University of Science, had discovered that with DNA extracted from vampire bats, traced back with a connection to vampires, which originated back in the Goryeo Dynasty and into Joseon Dynasty. In order to test this theory, the lab members experimented on a dead body, which they illgeally stole from the hospital. This body belonged to Kim Lee Shin, a high class highschool boy who died of illness, but what exactly was the big reason behind this body that they have chosen for the experiment? 

With the vampire bat DNA inserted within this young boy, what wrong could happen? As with days turn into weeks, the body started to rotten, the skin peeled, parasites ate the left over, the smell filled the room. With a failed experiment, nothing could progress, all was to get rid of the body. This had been handed to the head of the team, Dr. Choi Soo Hyun. 

"I'll make sure the body is well hidden, you guys should all get home, its late." taking slow steps, Dr. Choi enters a empty lab."I'm not going have a failed experiment this time, I'll succeed and change the world." with one lift of the white cloth, he is stunned....The said boy wasn't rotten with dead skin anymore, he had pearl, white clean, healthy skin and, what was more shocking, was the boy's chest.

He was breathing.

Before he could laid a finger, the male opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter