01. Waiting For The Rain

The Last Breath That You'll Take
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

01. Waiting For The Rain

 

 

Humans hated vampires, they took everything, they took their children, money, food, water, and mostly, shelter. For exactly 4 years, humans had been living in a dumpster, as the city of Seoul has been vanquished, but they still were able to find a living. As the discovering of Demon Weapons, they were able to kill these blood- creatures. But even finding peace could not be abtained as Demons from the underworld appear right before them, Demons sense fear, and when fear gets to you, you are encountered with them. They manipulate you, they manipulate you until you can never trust your own senses, driving you insanely over your body as they host as you. But those who were able to fight the fear, they were granted a honor to make a deal with these Demons, but not all Demons will offer you the right to use their power. You would have to go through a process of training under the Demon Imperial Army. The Demon Imperial Army, humans last hope of survival, but in order to be trained by these soldiers, you would have to have no fear, be strong and honor your life on the battlefield.

Vampires, creatures who seek for blood, using humans as their livestocks, milking their blood from their wrists and necks. Ever since that very night, vampires had created an army of their own. They are merciless, aggressive, ruthless and dangerous predators. Kidnapping human children, caputuring those who were abandon or lost... 

 

Luhan..... Luhan.... Luhan! 

They will kill your weaknesses.... your loved ones. 

You have to run Jiyoung! Run away! Save yourself! 

They will tear every part of your life..... bit by bit.... by starting from the depths of your flesh. 

Urghh.... r-run! Far from h-here... 

 

"Jiyoung! Jiyoung!" with a switft lift, Jiyoung is awakened by the voice of her friend "Dude, you  ok?" balls of sweat flow from Jiyoung's forehead, with a quick nod "I-I'm fine..." Yeri looks closer "Fine? You looked as if you just had the most worst dream ever. Anyways get up, we're gonna be late for  school." with a big yawn and a long 2-mintue fixing the bed, Jiyoung enters the bathroom and takes a warm shower... Jiyoung hadn't been sleeping well for the past days... "Why are these memories keep appearing in my dreams?" struggling with the shampoo in her right hand, she punches the wall, frustrated, pissed, and tired... Luhan is gone... all because she left him, Luhan was her only family, but he was taken from her when those blood- creatures punctured his heart. Jiyoung got out of the shower after having too many thoughts of Luhan and all the things she could've done to save him, with a twitched brow, she grabs a toast and steps outside to find Yeri kicking some pepples into the small pond. "Ey, lets go" Yeri notices and walks beside the other. 

"Hey, everything alright? You seemed frustrated, very frustrated..." Jiyoung tries not to look at Yeri and continues forward without hesitation "Don't I always look frustrated?" as the other questions her friend "No, you're just darn quiet and you smile here and there... So I wouldn't think that your frustrated always." Jiyoung calms her inner self  "I guess you can say that..." they stoppped at a traffic light and  waited til the cars stopped "Hey, I heard the Demon Imperial Army are looking for newcomers, are you gonna join?" lifting her head and looking at Yeri, Jiyoung can feel her confidence boost up "Of course I'm joining, I've been waiting for 4 years to join, and I'm not just gonna waste all that 4 years of studying. I'll definietly pass the exam and join. I'll show Captain Lee that I'm suitable and that I have courage on the battlefield." Yeri can see Jiyoung's spark "You'er very confident I see... I'm also gonna join too." the other loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter